Circus Freaks (OOC)

Barnum

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, I should have posted here to tell you what I was thinking. The teleport was diverted to the biggest dead thing in range, so we came out in the park somewhere at the dead tree. We can be as far from the circus grounds as we need to be. Using your life-sense is a good way to get us there, so if you don't mind, let's just play as we go. Detect whatever you think might move the story along. :D

Sorry, I should have posted here to tell you what I was thinking. The teleport was diverted to the biggest dead thing in range, so we came out in the park somewhere at the dead tree. We can be as far from the circus grounds as we need to be. Using your life-sense is a good way to get us there, so if you don't mind, let's just play as we go. Detect whatever you think might move the story along. :D

Cool, sounds good :)

*sigh* Such a good roll, too...

Nevermind! Through judicious use of stimulants, (Dr Pepper mostly) I have posted this very night! Behold! :D

I'm trying out a new way of writing. Daisuke's very young, so some of his internal monologue is fractured the same way that somebody attempting to use vocabulary words they aren't quite sure of would be. Hope it's suitable.

Nevermind! Through judicious use of stimulants, (Dr Pepper mostly) I have posted this very night! Behold! :D

I'm trying out a new way of writing. Daisuke's very young, so some of his internal monologue is fractured the same way that somebody attempting to use vocabulary words they aren't quite sure of would be. Hope it's suitable.

I posted but I kept the details sketchy. Read my post, B, and let me know if you approve of everything so far. If yes, then we can 1) wait for Gaea to drop, 2) wait for Entropy and Deadboy to show up, or 3) find a way to start the freaks interacting now.

I also assumed that Droplet's tank keeps her in such solitude that she hasn't met the other freaks yet, and the "new arrival" is VM's boy.

I can change any of that if I need to.

I posted but I kept the details sketchy. Read my post, B, and let me know if you approve of everything so far. If yes, then we can 1) wait for Gaea to drop, 2) wait for Entropy and Deadboy to show up, or 3) find a way to start the freaks interacting now.

I also assumed that Droplet's tank keeps her in such solitude that she hasn't met the other freaks yet, and the "new arrival" is VM's boy.

The life form Dale is tracking could very well be one of the freaks, if they're interested. This could fast track the story somewhat. This doesn't necessarily have to be so, I just wanted to check with you guys. In either case, he's on his way to the circus - having sensed something he hasn't before; if not a freak, then a rather fascinating camel.

The life form Dale is tracking could very well be one of the freaks, if they're interested. This could fast track the story somewhat. This doesn't necessarily have to be so, I just wanted to check with you guys. In either case, he's on his way to the circus - having sensed something he hasn't before; if not a freak, then a rather fascinating camel.

It all looks fine to me.

Cos, Darla will just fly along to wherever you are headed. I'd be just fine if we made it to the circus in the next round of posting. :D

It all looks fine to me.

Cos, Darla will just fly along to wherever you are headed. I'd be just fine if we made it to the circus in the next round of posting. :D