Circus Freaks (OOC)

Barnum

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since Cos is away for the next few days, I say skip him and keep posting. :D I'll post for the dad later tonight to get things rolling again.

. . . and by "later tonight" I meant "tomorrow morning." :D But you guys probably already knew that.

Anyway, whether or not you are hiding and how well is up to you.

Since Cos is away for the next few days, I say skip him and keep posting. :D I'll post for the dad later tonight to get things rolling again.

. . . and by "later tonight" I meant "tomorrow morning." :D But you guys probably already knew that.

Anyway, whether or not you are hiding and how well is up to you.

Hey B, do we have a metting place? Old cubby house? Particular tree? My vote is rundown cubby house in tree, but I'm happy to differ to you.

In any case, that's where Dale is.

An old tree house works for me. We'll be there as soon as we can. I'll wait until we hear from VM before I post for Darla and Dad.

Hey B, do we have a metting place? Old cubby house? Particular tree? My vote is rundown cubby house in tree, but I'm happy to differ to you.

In any case, that's where Dale is.

An old tree house works for me. We'll be there as soon as we can. I'll wait until we hear from VM before I post for Darla and Dad.