Circus Freaks (OOC)

Barnum

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*hugs* :kiss:

Agreed. :bunny: <--- in place of 'hug' emoticon.

As for Dale, that's an Emotion Control limited to fear, DC 16, and is a free action.

For the next part, Barnum, I'm going to have to ask you a rather personal question...

...how much do you weigh? If Darla weighs 100lbs or less, I'm going to ready a Teleport (taking Darla with me to other side of the room behind the elephant) for when and if he's about to trample/crush/hit us. When they appear, they'll be facing the elephant's back. If she weighs more (which is absolutely fine), Dale is going to release his Fatigue power (again, selective), with a Fort save DC of 16. So:

Scenario 1:

Dale maintains his position, unflinching, as the elephant bears down on them. He reaches back, takes hold of Darla's shirt - there was no way this dumn thing was gonna hurt his sister - and starts imagining the area behind the elephant...

Scenario 2:

Dale feels the energies of the Terminus wash over him. Digging deep, he reaches down inside of himself and drags up some more of the green, whispy smoke, ejecting it into the room. It moves like water, flowing outward in a wave. This energy is more tangible than the last tide, and attacks the Elephant's body.

Feel free to post either of those in, B, depending on Darla's weight, or just post here which would work and I'll gladly edit the post myself :)

*hugs* :kiss:

Agreed. :bunny: <--- in place of 'hug' emoticon.

As for Dale, that's an Emotion Control limited to fear, DC 16, and is a free action.

For the next part, Barnum, I'm going to have to ask you a rather personal question...

...how much do you weigh? If Darla weighs 100lbs or less, I'm going to ready a Teleport (taking Darla with me to other side of the room behind the elephant) for when and if he's about to trample/crush/hit us. When they appear, they'll be facing the elephant's back. If she weighs more (which is absolutely fine), Dale is going to release his Fatigue power (again, selective), with a Fort save DC of 16. So:

Scenario 1:

Dale maintains his position, unflinching, as the elephant bears down on them. He reaches back, takes hold of Darla's shirt - there was no way this dumn thing was gonna hurt his sister - and starts imagining the area behind the elephant...

Scenario 2:

Dale feels the energies of the Terminus wash over him. Digging deep, he reaches down inside of himself and drags up some more of the green, whispy smoke, ejecting it into the room. It moves like water, flowing outward in a wave. This energy is more tangible than the last tide, and attacks the Elephant's body.

Feel free to post either of those in, B, depending on Darla's weight, or just post here which would work and I'll gladly edit the post myself :)

Ah yes, you still use that o-so-quaint "Metric System". Thank god we're more sensible than that, and use 12 inches to a foot, and 5280 feet to a mile. And that "Celsius" thing! How ever can you remember that 0 degrees will freeze water, while 100 boils it? Wouldn't 32 and 212 respectively be far easier? :D

(I'm not a huge fan of America's use of the Imperial system, in case my sarcasm was that hard to decipher. ;) )

Ah yes, you still use that o-so-quaint "Metric System". Thank god we're more sensible than that, and use 12 inches to a foot, and 5280 feet to a mile. And that "Celsius" thing! How ever can you remember that 0 degrees will freeze water, while 100 boils it? Wouldn't 32 and 212 respectively be far easier? :D

(I'm not a huge fan of America's use of the Imperial system, in case my sarcasm was that hard to decipher. ;) )