Searching for a Scroll [OOC]

Avalon

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Persona uses the hero point that he gained in the previous round to ignore the persona overload this round.

Prince, you have to make a DC 20 fort save against the Nullifying Touch and a DC 17 fort save and a DC 17 toughness save against the Corrosion effect.

See ya at the lobby! :mrgreen:

Persona uses the hero point that he gained in the previous round to ignore the persona overload this round.

Prince, you have to make a DC 20 fort save against the Nullifying Touch and a DC 17 fort save and a DC 17 toughness save against the Corrosion effect.

Ok, just thought of a rules question for a GM. Max was just hit with a Corrosion touch from Persona, and while he didn't take any damage, he did lose 6 points from his Toughness save. Now, 5 of his Toughness save comes from his Constitution, so those are obviously lost normally and regained normally, but what about the other 5 that come from Protection granted by a device? Are these levels affected in the same way? If not, which are lost first, the bonuses from the Con or from the Device?

I'm not too worried about it, just wondering. I'll carry on currently as if all points (whether from Con or Device) are treated equally.

So, his Toughness save was lowered to +4 until next round.

Ok, just thought of a rules question for a GM. Max was just hit with a Corrosion touch from Persona, and while he didn't take any damage, he did lose 6 points from his Toughness save. Now, 5 of his Toughness save comes from his Constitution, so those are obviously lost normally and regained normally, but what about the other 5 that come from Protection granted by a device? Are these levels affected in the same way? If not, which are lost first, the bonuses from the Con or from the Device?

I'm not too worried about it, just wondering. I'll carry on currently as if all points (whether from Con or Device) are treated equally.

All points of Toughness save, whether Device- or Constitution-based, are treated equally, and they recover at the same rate. It doesn't usually matter which points are lost first over the course of a battle, but if someone were using Slow Fade to increase the duration, it might make a difference. Since Devices are external to the body, I'd usually have them count as being drained first.

All points of Toughness save, whether Device- or Constitution-based, are treated equally, and they recover at the same rate. It doesn't usually matter which points are lost first over the course of a battle, but if someone were using Slow Fade to increase the duration, it might make a difference. Since Devices are external to the body, I'd usually have them count as being drained first.

Avalon, sorry for the delay, it's been hell at work this week.

As for the game, I figure it'd probably take a good 2-5 minutes for Max to get to the lobby; I'm open to your recommendation if it matters. The only thing that matters from my part is that his toughness is back up to full strength from the Corrosion attack regardless (it would only take 36 seconds to get back to full).

He is staying far enough away that it would take a full action for you to reach him by foot (he's not too happy about that touch of yours). Obviously, I can't do much about the teleport. I figure it took his full action this round to get here, so it's your move.

As for the game, I figure it'd probably take a good 2-5 minutes for Max to get to the lobby; I'm open to your recommendation if it matters. The only thing that matters from my part is that his toughness is back up to full strength from the Corrosion attack regardless (it would only take 36 seconds to get back to full).

He is staying far enough away that it would take a full action for you to reach him by foot (he's not too happy about that touch of yours). Obviously, I can't do much about the teleport. I figure it took his full action this round to get here, so it's your move.