The Marvels of Science (OOC)

Supercape

Realized, belatedly, that it sounds like Dragonfly knows about 'cape's identity, and is exposing him. Not true! I keep forgetting what Supercape's hidden identity is, and it's getting me into trouble.

She's just noting that he has the kind of scientific joy and show-off-i-ness that matches with her (heavily media-informed) view of science professors. If it's cutting a little too close for comfort, I'll go back and edit.

Well, its explosion time! Fairly self contained but the concussive blast is deafening.

DC 15 Reflex Save. Failure means deafened and a DC 20 Toughness save from the explosion.

If you make the Reflex save, I'm ruling you can duck and not get hit by any of the blast shield or other stuff.

Concussive deafness (from barotrauma) not so easy to recover from, its a DC 15 fort save every minute (like sustained duration). Appropriate medical treatment could help.

1d20+2=8 Supercape deafened

1d20+6=19 Despite forcefield not being activated, he is only bruised.

Rushing down the stairs is going to be quite a work out - unless an alternative method of transportation is available.

Which would mean a DC 10 Con check to stop getting fatigued (bonus if you have the endurance feat of course!)

1 HP for Supercape, by the way, for all the quantum interference stopping him teleporting. How generous I am to myself! :D