The Dark Mother (OOC

Erin is going to launch a full All-Out Power Attack versus the mama squid, using her bat. This will drop her Defense to 10, keep her attack at 15, and up her potential before-autofire damage to DC 35.

She rolls a 30. DC 40 Toughness save.

Eh, what the hell, her defense for next round is totally shot already, let's spend an HP to surge.

And a 31. DC 40 again.

With her move action, she's gonna get the hell out of tentacle's reach of that thing before it clobbers her.

I sure can, although I am not sure where home is!

Teleport 10 ("Anywhere on earth/200,000 miles"; Extras; Accurate, Affect Others, Range 2 [Perception], Power Feats; Progression 3 (Affects 10 others) Flaws; Long Range) Comes in at 53 PP.

If its necessary, Change Direction and Change Velocity feats.

I am not sure that will carry the Motorcycle, but I could lower Teleport Rank by one, loose the CHange Direction and Velocity Feats, and Gain Progression Mass 7 so every teleporter gets 25,000lbs carrying capacity. Or, depending on how far we are teleporting, reduce teleport (rank 8, 2000 miles) further and push progression mass 12 (1 millioins lbs, which should be enough?)

I will do the stunt via Extra Effort rather than HP at this point.

*Ahem*

It appears I grappled wrong end of stick.

OK.

Mother is getting the afterglow of microwaves at this point anyway [DC 25 Toughness Check]

So, for standard action, I will shift array to Radiation Burst, causing a 'lil ol nuclear explosion over the baby squidlings.

Perception Ranged Burst DC 25 Toughness Save for the lot of them.

Le sigh, the burden of being the guy with a Variable Power...

Gadgets!

For Gaian Knight (Who is already immune to high-pressure) :

Immunity 1 (Drowning) [1PP]

Enhanced Feats 1 (Environmental Adaptation [underwater]) [1PP]

For Wander:

Immunity 2 (Drowning, High-Pressure) [2PP]

For himself:

Immunity 2 (Drowning, High-Pressure) [2PP]

Which leave 7PP free, at least.

THrowing out of the possibility of Supercape teleporting everyone to Atlantis. Its long range accurate teleport, anywhere in the universe.

Supercape plus 1000lbs. That sounds enough to take 5 people average weight 500lbs - but no extra stuff like vehicles?

Or do we want to make an adventure of the trip due to some quantum disturbance (or whatever?)

• 3 weeks later...

Since we're out of combat, I'm gonna go ahead and cheat to do this in more than one round's worth of time, because...well, because I'm a cheating cheater. Still, shouldn't take more than two or three rounds, total, depending on how far away they are. Smack me if I overstep reasonable hand-wavey bounds, and I'll retcon!

Starting as soon as he gets to solid or semi-solid ground, GK dives into the ocean floor and starts burrowing at his crazy speed (as edits are still pending, horray!), chewing whatever the temple has that passes for a foundation full of holes. That done, and clear of the place, he uses Create Object either once or twice, depending on the limits on whether or not objects can be made simultaneously - first he fills most of the big rooms of the temple with fingers pointing upward, and then he creates a nice huge spiked mass of rock (as big and as tough as he can manage without having it get stuck on the way down) in the water a decent way overhead...without Stationary. Bombs away!

IC pending on whether or not AA smacks me upside the head.

EDIT: and posted!