The Dark Mother (OOC

The monster rolled a 31 (sorry, I should have posted last night). Since she's already stunned, I won't bother with the Fort save vs. the Daze. (he said, looking round shiftily)

The baby monsters are up; there are 250 of them.

Group 1 (w/20) drops near Midnight and Wander: they attack the biggest, loudest thing they can see-The Midnight Cycle itself! They're smart enough to use combined attacks. Luckily, they're not very good at them: 3 out of 20 hit. That's a DC 25 Toughness save for the Midnight Cycle, Gizmo. Good thing none of you guys were bleeding.

Supercape and Gaian Knight, I need a DC 20 Reflex save to avoid being hit by falling masses of vampire squids: If you are hit, it's a DC 39 Grapple check to avoid being grappled by them, and a DC 21 Fort save to avoid being drained.

Fusion and Nereid, hmm. A group of 20 falls near them: I'll say Fusion is able to protect Nereid by holding her out of reach with her tentacles, but but that leaves her open to attack: Considerably more hit her.: 5 out of 20 hit. That's a DC 29 (yeesh) Toughness save for Fusion. Injured and stunned I'll spend an HP to shake her stunned condition on her turn.

1d20+2=22 [For reflex roll]

Amazingly, Supercape actually has the presence of mind to swish out of their reach.

Given the masses of them (250!) he is going to have to seriously consider either an EM Pulse (Visual and Radio dazzle burst), A Radioactive Explosion (Damage Burst), or a Contagious Nauseate (Irradiation).

He certainly isn't going to damage any bystanders (or, probably, any fellow heroes) So what's the collateral here? Also, are the squidlings touching enough to be nauseated contagious?

Erin is going to jump off the bike and leap over to Fusion, then start Takedown attacking all the little beasties, starting with the ones surrounding and biting Fusion, and then working her way out as far as she can go. She's taking 10 and doing full power attacks, but 20 hits, so she's good. I will leave it to ref discretion what percentage of the swarm she can take down.

Vampire Squid's Turn:

She shakes off the stun. Have an HP, Gizmo!

She's too big to get out of the water, but she spends her move action getting within melee range of the dock

She uses her Fearsome Presence 7 as a standard action: that's a DC 17 Will save for everyone on the docks who isn't Fearless.

Fusion's Turn:

Fusion is shaken Well, darn.

As a free action, she stunts Affects Others on her Concealment with the Distracting drawback

As a standard action, she vomits into the mother squid's eyes!

It hits

And the mother squid is blinded

As a move action, she scuttles!

Will Save vs. Squid's Fearsome Presence; DC17 (1d20 + 7=9)

I....think I'll spend a hero point to reroll that one. He'd never forgive himself if he fled and someone got hurt.

His bonus is +7, so I won't even bother with invisible castle - on a reroll, he can't possibly fail it.

EDIT: Forgot that Fearsome Presence has a relatively short range! Up in the air and just arriving, GK was likely further out than 35 feet unless the ref wants to rule otherwise for dramatic purposes, in which case he'd keep that HP.

Minion-sweeping sounds like a good idea to me.

Area Blast, shapeable. As many squidlings as GK can fit into 20 5-foot cubes without inflicting the attack on an ally. Squiddies get a DC20 reflex save, and a DC20 or DC25 toughness save, depending on whether or not they pulled off the reflex.

Supercape

Free Action: Words

Move Action: Fly Up (for a better view, of course!)

Standard Action: Microwave the Fish, Base Power, Using Microwaves as descriptor (thinking it will be all damp and moist!)

DC 25 Toughness Save, auto hit.

As it has Secondary Effect extra (the afterglow), similar effect will kick in next round on SC's initiative.