A Bridge Too Far [OOC]

Heridfel

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, if you guys are good with it, Hub could also be at that fight. His powers are all about helping other people, but if someone mimicked his powers...

If we do that, we could give Flash the benefit of having some folks mind-controlled before we come on the scene to even the odds. Anyway, yeah, we can find another place to discuss this further.

Actually, if you guys are good with it, Hub could also be at that fight. His powers are all about helping other people, but if someone mimicked his powers...

If we do that, we could give Flash the benefit of having some folks mind-controlled before we come on the scene to even the odds. Anyway, yeah, we can find another place to discuss this further.

Sounds good to me. So we don't have to threadjack any further, I'll start a "Looking for trouble" thread.

Edit: Here

Sounds good to me. So we don't have to threadjack any further, I'll start a "Looking for trouble" thread.