A Bridge Too Far [OOC]

Heridfel

I'll come in here with an NPC hero, but I'm already fairly subscribed on threads, so it won't proceed too quickly. Figured I'd give you fair warning so you're not wondering why I'm posting more slowly. I have real life coming up, too, so everyone's posts are going to slow a little.

Daedalus isn't quite as he is in the book, once I fix his character sheet properly, but he doesn't usually get Telekinesis like that. You start out with one extra hero point for that complication. His initiative is 14.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll come in here with an NPC hero, but I'm already fairly subscribed on threads, so it won't proceed too quickly. Figured I'd give you fair warning so you're not wondering why I'm posting more slowly. I have real life coming up, too, so everyone's posts are going to slow a little.

Daedalus isn't quite as he is in the book, once I fix his character sheet properly, but he doesn't usually get Telekinesis like that. You start out with one extra hero point for that complication. His initiative is 14.

I don't mind, personally. If it's ok with you, CollateralKid, we can rewind that one round and have Earthbender be the one who stopped the vehicles from going over the edge. He even has a power that would allow him to catch them directly (by lifting up ground beneath them), unlike Daedalus.

You'd still get the hero point, since it would be mean to take that back.

I don't mind, personally. If it's ok with you, CollateralKid, we can rewind that one round and have Earthbender be the one who stopped the vehicles from going over the edge. He even has a power that would allow him to catch them directly (by lifting up ground beneath them), unlike Daedalus.