A Bridge Too Far [OOC]

Heridfel

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Luck is now apparently going my way, I easily resist the magnetic blast. I then use Earth control to bust out of my bonds. If at all possible I'm using burrow to leave my barrier unnoticed. Hopefully tricking him into thinking I'm still in there. If that steath roll isn't good enough to do that can it at least be good enough so he doesn't know where I am? (Finally getting some good rolls)

Luck is now apparently going my way, I easily resist the magnetic blast. I then use Earth control to bust out of my bonds. If at all possible I'm using burrow to leave my barrier unnoticed. Hopefully tricking him into thinking I'm still in there. If that steath roll isn't good enough to do that can it at least be good enough so he doesn't know where I am? (Finally getting some good rolls)