A Bridge Too Far [OOC]

Heridfel

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm once again bruised and stunned. I spend the hero point to un-stun.

Free action- Switch to Create Earth option

Standard Action- Create full cover fortification or 90% cover, there are some cracks in between the sections he can see out of.

Move action - Put up additional shield of levitating rubble to provide extra protection.

I'm turtling for a round basically.

Standard Action- Create full cover fortification or 90% cover, there are some cracks in between the sections he can see out of.

Move action - Put up additional shield of levitating rubble to provide extra protection.

It is possible. That is an appropriate way to tie in your Alternate Power.

If you wanted to keep using Magnetic Control, you could also use that rebar to grapple Earthbender, since that's part of Move Object, which is what Magnetic Control (and Telekinesis, and Earth Control) are all based on.

If you wanted to keep using Magnetic Control, you could also use that rebar to grapple Earthbender, since that's part of Move Object, which is what Magnetic Control (and Telekinesis, and Earth Control) are all based on.