Capes In Space (OOC)

Supercape

OK I dont want to get to technical, but lets make a driving roll for speeding through the forest!

No specific rules for this, so its rule fudge time!

Fail - crash!

DC 10 - Make it, slowly, engine / suspension going to be damaged from all the near misses, minor collisions, and terrible terrain you hit badly.

DC 15 - Make it slowly

DC 20 - Make it in ok time.

DC 25 - Make it fast! (With extra cool stunts and jumps!)

For what its worth, a bluff check from KC please!

DC 15, you might just be a relation - although he wont think so. He will ask questions before disintegrating you.

DC 20, the matter is unlikely but possible, needs looking into.

DC 25, hey you look like him, act like him - sounds likely, but needs polite confirmation.

DC 30, he thinks you probably are a relation, but its not certain. He wont seek proof but will notice any evidence to the contrary.

DC 40, welcome aboard, cousin!

Irrespective of relationship to KC, being dressed up like pirates is cause enough to meet and greet (And not blast).

1d20+8=14

It does indeed, you may swipe the creature!

1d20+1=7 for his scurvy dogs!

I cant really call this a surprise round, as Kraken (at least) is expecting trouble at this juncture, as are his pirates. Supercape I will say is surprised, as a complication for being a man of inaction, and give him 1 HP.

Kid Cthullu and Powerhouse should make Initiative Rolls at this point. If they roll above 20, for the sake of narration, I will lower the scores to 19 and say they delayed.

(Not sure if that is 100% technically correct but seems good enough to wing it!)

For Reference:

20 - Push - 5 HP - Unharmed

14 - Kraken - Bruised

8 - Piratehouse - 3 HP - Unharmed

7 - Kid Pirate - 3 HP - Unharmed

7 - Scurvy Dogs

Kraken is up next, and will be swiping with his Energy Cutlass, so he will, to be sure! attacking at -4 for +4 defence until next round.

1d20+9=26 is a hit, I should imagine.

DC 23 Toughness save from Energy Cutlass! and its penetrating damage, so that Impervious don't count! :evil:

Quinn, could post IC your hammer attack, I will then post Kraken's return cutlass.

after discussion within the Chatroom, Pirate House will use his Shock Wave to attack half the minions here. It's an Area cone, and does Strength Mod Damage, for a total DC of 30.

However, with a Reflex Save of 10+Strength Mod (15) they only take half damage (7)

so;

Reflex Save; DC25

if they pass;

Toughness Save; DC22

If they Fail;

Toughness Save; DC 30

• 3 weeks later...