Blackmarkets are Easy to Find (OOC)

Flare Knight

Powerhouse will All-out Power attack the guy in the food court.

14+6=20 Hits. DC 35

13+12=25 Staggered and Stunned.

This brings up the Suit's Turn, and the Girl in the suit will attempt to emerge from behind the counter nad blast Push in the head.

19+8=27 She passes the Stealth Check and gets an attack

8+8=16 The Blast hits.

2+8=10 When you don't even hit PH with your blast, that's sad.

I...er, have no earthly idea which ones are still on their feet. I know at least one of the suits' toughness rolls was posted in chat, and I'm guessing others' were as well, but I'm just not sure what state the villains are in at this point.

EDIT:

(14:01:53) Flare_Knight: the guy on the chair is Staggered and stunned, the Armor Girl is unhurt, the one Powerhouse bullrushed is Staggered and stunned, and the guy that attempted to help attack PH is unhurt

Well, then.

As much as I'm tempted to stick with the Designated Girl Fight, Dragonfly's not that picky and Push seems to have it well(ish) in hand.

Ranged Attack Roll vs. Chair-Powersuit (blast; Master Plan; Power Attack -2/+2) (1d20 + 8 + 1 - 2=26)

Sweet. Really need to get Improved Critical on her gauntlets or blast power....

DC26 toughness save for the staggered, stunned chair-hopping villain.

16+12=29 He passes. Powerhouse will All Out Power Attack the guy that tried to dog pile him.

15+5=20 He hits. DC 35 Toughness Save.

5+12=17...ow. He's unconscious. The Attackers are: Armor Girl, Armor Guy 2, Armor Guy 1.

Armor Girl; 8+8=16 On Push

Armor Guy 2; 13+8=21 On Dragonfly

Armor Guy 1;6+8=14 on PH, which hits.

Armor Girl; No Injuries

Armor Guy 2; Staggered

Armor Guy 1; Staggered

Armor Guy 3; Unconcious

PH's Save 6+14=20 PH is stunned and Bruised.

I am assuming that with the criminals no longer piloting the suits, and since Dragonfly made them herself (likely with her own two hands, for something this advanced), she can Datalink to tell the suits to remove themselves.

If this is a bad assumption, let me know and I'll revise my post.