Fall has finally come to Virginia!

Barnum

In Ljubljana we get overcast and rain for days, then the sun breaks out from behind the clouds and rewards us with a pitch perfect blue sky. On those sunny days I finally get to enjoy the trees and their brilliantly coloured leaves.

Then it rains again. :roll:

Wow, I just Googled Ljubljana. You have a very nice looking city there! Especially that huge river. Like Venice or something...

In Ljubljana we get overcast and rain for days, then the sun breaks out from behind the clouds and rewards us with a pitch perfect blue sky. On those sunny days I finally get to enjoy the trees and their brilliantly coloured leaves.

Wow, I just Googled Ljubljana. You have a very nice looking city there! Especially that huge river. Like Venice or something...

You might be looking at the Ljubljanica River, which flows through Old Town (Staro Mesto) and away from the city. When you walk along the river banks in the spring and summer, you definitely feel as though you're in Venice with everyone sipping coffee on the cafe patios. :)

You might be looking at the Ljubljanica River, which flows through Old Town (Staro Mesto) and away from the city. When you walk along the river banks in the spring and summer, you definitely feel as though you're in Venice with everyone sipping coffee on the cafe patios. :)