Grim's Faerie Tales (OOC)

Heritage

So this is a little thread I created for me to write about Grim's less crimefighter-y adventures: her day-to-day struggles, her friendships and personal defeats, etc. This is not a closed thread, but rather an 'invite only' one; you can post here in the OOC thread if you want to join in, or PM me if you want to be all sly and sneaky-like, and if it sounds like fun, I will give you the green light to post away.

So this is a little thread I created for me to write about Grim's less crimefighter-y adventures: her day-to-day struggles, her friendships and personal defeats, etc. This is not a closed thread, but rather an 'invite only' one; you can post here in the OOC thread if you want to join in, or PM me if you want to be all sly and sneaky-like, and if it sounds like fun, I will give you the green light to post away.

• 5 weeks later...

Just making the rounds again. Are you coming back to this or can we archive the OOC thread?

That's a good question; I think I want to keep this around, especially since things are heating up with the Grim/Nano relationship. If I'm gonna ditch it, I'll let you know ;)

Just making the rounds again. Are you coming back to this or can we archive the OOC thread?

That's a good question; I think I want to keep this around, especially since things are heating up with the Grim/Nano relationship. If I'm gonna ditch it, I'll let you know ;)

• 4 weeks later...