Solo threads

Heritage

I've seen several people do vigniettes for their characters, typically basaed around holidays at this point, but a few seem to be just for fun; can we do these at any time, and if so just put it into the appropriate neighborhood of FC? I wanted to start exploring Grim's character a bit, and this seeme dlike the best way.

I've seen several people do vigniettes for their characters, typically basaed around holidays at this point, but a few seem to be just for fun; can we do these at any time, and if so just put it into the appropriate neighborhood of FC? I wanted to start exploring Grim's character a bit, and this seeme dlike the best way.

Not only acceptable, but encouraged!

The New Year's Eve vignettes you see around town were part of a board-wide RP related to the end of the year. We will be doing things like that throughout the year. But in the mean time, you are more than welcome to make a solo thread. Please do make an OOC thread to spell out what you are doing, and if you don't want any uninvited company, put "full" in the thread title somewhere:

e.g. Grim's Night Out (IC, full).

The New Year's Eve vignettes you see around town were part of a board-wide RP related to the end of the year. We will be doing things like that throughout the year. But in the mean time, you are more than welcome to make a solo thread. Please do make an OOC thread to spell out what you are doing, and if you don't want any uninvited company, put "full" in the thread title somewhere: