You're My Butterfly (IC)

Sandman XI

Though the sparkles got into his eyes, Powerhouse rubbed Vigorously on his eyes, forcing the sparkles out of his eyes. "You would make an awesome Hero mam, I swear. This could be used in so many awesome ways!" He said, stepping forward. As he stepped forward, the Table came down to land on his shoulders, and, with a massive heave, he threw it at the flying lady, roaring to add to the image. "Eat this!" He screamed, though it flew wide through the air. "Aw crap."

Luna Moth took the jabs about glitter with a bit of contempt, she would have been mad if the second try of putting her to sleep didn't fail. "Listen, Knight. You're name's Knight, right? If it don't work the first time it ain't gonna work the second, but hey give it a third try," she fluttered some more spores from her wings, "after this!"

Wesley felt his senses being overridden, he couldn't think straight. The lady with the wings was too beautiful for him to do anything. Such a perfect form. It was almost sad that he had to take her down. He would apologize. "Listen," he said with a smile, "This is all a little too much. You're a very pretty lady and all. I wouldn't mind talking afterwards. How about we go get something after this?" Wesley couldn't place it, but that sounded wrong for some reason! Flirting with the enemy? He'd seen worse though.

Powerhouse was busy looking for the next thing he could throw, which ended up being the chair he had been sitting in and planning to throw at the woman before, but that too sailed far wide, due to his distraction upon hearing Knight talking. "Hey! No! You aren't allowed to do that! I was trying that and you ruined the entire thing, so there's no way I'm letting you try it! Lady, he just wants to get you to land so he can punch you in the face! I know, because I was in his same position when I was complimenting you!" He said, turning to her for a brief second, then turning away- why was the woman STILL naked!?- his face red

Luna Moth cackled as the two bickered. Little did Powerhouse know that Knight was under her 'spell'. Dodging the second chair, she flew down to the red faced hero, putting her hands on his cheeks. If there was any question about how she was dressed, this answered it. She was unseasonably warm. "Powerhouse, don't you see," she grinned as he blushed, knowing she was messing with him, "We'd make such a great team." She rubbed something silver and grainy under his nose. "You can take this as a gift from me," she winked and flew back up into the air, "Breathe deeply when you want."

When Powerhouse took a deep breath, his face growing even redder- the woman touched him!-, his body caught the foreign substance and discarded it, but for all of what Powerhouse's body did to protect itself, the sheer embarrassment caused Powerhouse's face to go white as all the blood rushed from his head to his heart, before it blasted back into his head faster then it had gotten there in the first place when he first saw her, causing his head to go to the brightest scarlet from the roots of his head to the middle of his neck. With a groan, he collapsed to the ground on his knees, his legs split and his face straight up, his eyes staring straight ahead. He had reached his maximum embarrassment level, and his brain had shut down. Or at least, he was acting like it anyway. "uuuuuuggghhhh." He mumbled incoherently, standing up slowly, looking anywhere but to the crazy naked bug lady.

Wesley did not look amused to see the sight of the two others cavorting. He didn't want to punch the pretty lady, he actually wanted to meet with her! Little did he know it was the spores messing with his head and not true affection. "You were going to hit such a beautiful lady?" Wesley said with a growl in his voice, "I can't let you get away with such brutish behaviour!" Wesley and Powerhouse began to glow yellow and Powerhouse began to feel drowsy.

Luna Moth cackled as Knight and Powerhouse began to quarrel. Such fun little play toys. She wondered what Knight could do besides make her drowsy and glow yellow. Though she didn't care much, he was under her 'spell'. An obedient little play thing! She wanted a second one. She floated back down to Powerhouse. "Your friend seems jealous of you," she smirked, "Tell me, did you feel tired after that little yellow thing? Is that all he can do? He seems quite harmless. Why don't you go beat him up?" As she spoke a fine melange of spores wafted through the air, unnoticeable to Powerhouse. She flew back up in the air.

The Naked bug lady was right, Knight was an annoying guy. Taking a step to the left, Powerhouse turned away from the man, his face still red as he looked straight into the air above him, so he didn't look at the naked bug lady. "You are completely right, Ms. Bug. I should take you away from here. Come land and- please- put the wing dress on, so I may take you away from this horrible man. He's been attacking you this whole time! I didn't even want to fight you, he started it!" He said, presenting a heavily skewed version of the events compared to what really happened, but the effects of the Spores made him believe that what he was saying was right.

Wesley shook his head. What was he doing? What was he saying? He cleared his mind and looked at the guy still desperately clinging to try to get the bug lady down. "Well," Wesley mumbled to himself, "Third time's a charm." This time he glowed a dark purple. Luna Moth did also. She began to feel her muscles tighten.

Luna Moth smiled and shook her finger at Powerhouse, "You shouldn't have made your intentions known! If I fly down there you're gonna hit me, possibly with a chair. And what will become of me then?" She was about to walk down to Powerhouse again when she was surrounded by a purple light. after her muscles tightened and release she yawned to taunt them both. First was to get Powerhouse all hot and bothered, the second was to scorn Wesley, "That was a new trick, Glowworm! You keep trying to relax and massage me, I'm still going after your friend here." She winked at Powerhouse. "OK, let's cut a deal," she said getting serious, "This is dragging on far too long. I'll put back on the dress come down there if you promise me two things. You promise to let me go without violence and... I can get a number or calling card of the sort. That sound like a plan? Since you won't help me with my plans now, you can surely help me with my plans later."

Tapping his chin and looking determinedly directly upwards, Powerhouse contemplated this offer, then nodded. "This will work, under three conditions. The first is that you don't commit any crimes against people that don't deserve it. That means you don't rob some random wealthy entrepreneur unless you can prove, through papers, that he is illegally funneling money to a Terrorist organization or something. Secondly, you can't break Public Decency Laws. That means you have to wear at least three strips of clothing in the places where YOU KNOW THEY SHOULD BE." His voice got unnaturally high as he sad that demand. "And before you complain, think about how many Heroines run around in swimsuits and consider how little is actually necessary. THIRDLY! You will go to prison right now and serve your sentence for this offense. Then I'll agree to your terms, on the additional condition that you give me a way to contact you as well." He finished, wishing he had a table to slap to show his point, then realizing he saw the table several hundred feet off in the middle of the road and grinning at that. He was really getting sick of this lady, but it would be rude to attack her when she called for peace.

Luna Moth chuckled aloud after he spoke, "You sure got some high demands. Well then. The next time you see me I will be in clothes. I'll be sure to impress you. Though the wings might be a problem there, we'll see. Secondly, blah, who wants to be a hero nowadays? Save the day my ass, I wanna have fun! Finally, jail? What do you take me for? Some prison bird? I'm too pretty for that!" She shook her head, "see you next time, boys!" And then she flew off. When she left the area got colder a few degrees and the former dazed audience started stirring.

Glad to finally have the naked bug lady not being anywhere near him, Powerhouse finds the closest chair and sits in it, stretching as he did so. "That was a bit annoying." He said towards Knight, smiling, looking towards the location the crazy bug left to. "At the very least, she's distracted now, so her worst crimes will probably stealing clothing. As bad as that is, it could be worse."" he said, taking a deep breath as he lifted his arms to the sky as if reaching for it, glad to have that encounter over with. It was both extremely fun and slightly annoying from his point of view, but he wouldn't have had it any other way. Then the funny stuff started.

It started with a green Bunny offering him a Carrot, so Powerhouse punched it in the face. He hated carrots! Then a purple Dragon floated out of Knight's head and took him away on a magical journey of which the details are unimportant but ended with him being declared King of All Cosmos. This was followed by an Awesomely choreographed song and dance number, He flew into the sky and exploded, turning into a brilliant Star. Then he died. Then he came back to life and looked at Knight from where he was standing in the nearest tree. "What just happened?"

Knight looked like he had seen it all and was still confused. It was definitely later. Hours so. Like dusk. Wesley kept tabs on Powerhouse as he went on his trip. Luckily, he didn't hurt anyone. He surmised that the crazy naked bug lady did this to him, so he didn't fault him for anything. She smiled when Powerhouse regained his way and asked what had happened. "Well, for a while there you were the king of Borneo. Then you could only speak the letter S. The whole musical bit was quite entertaining. And educational! I never knew the the history of the Freedom Friends was so enlightening. Though you could have left out the part where you gave everyone Lady Liberty's 'number'. Splunge is not a number, dude." He shook his head, "Though, are you OK now?"

The response to what Knight told Powerhouse was met with a single, earth-shattering, response, the likes of which no one had ever heard before. "what." Emotionless, flat, and so confused he couldn't even muster the emotion to correctly identify what was being told to him. As he thought on it longer, another, more pressing, question popped up. This one actually mean the other ones were important. "Who are the Freedom Friends?" He asked in the same tone, scratching his ear. "I've never heard of them before." He explained a little better, attempting to get Knight to tell him more about what in the world he was talking about.

Wesley was shocked. This guy had to be joking. Freedom Friends was, like, required watching of every child. Ever. He was pretty sure it was educational material almost. Apparently the little trip Powerhouse went on was a little too strong. He smiled, "Come on man, we'll jog your memory!" Wesley flew up into the air after growing a pair of large feathery white wings, "I got the whole series, if you wanna make a night of it."

Walking, or starting to run, Powerhouse followed the flying man, still confused, but willing to try. "I'm not kidding. I've never heard of the Freedom Friends, ever. But if you are offering to have a movie night, I'd be glad to. I can't say I've ever had a friend who let me watch videos with them." he said, smiling, happy to have someone to spend time with outside of just stopping bad guys.