Trouble at Sea [OOC]

Uninverted

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's a little closer of a match to Maelstrom, but PL 9 vs. PL 10/11 is still a tough fight. Maelstrom, if you'd like to lead the fight closer to where Naga Fist could join in more quickly, be my guest. It's your action currently - Magni had to use both his actions to get back close to you.

He's a little closer of a match to Maelstrom, but PL 9 vs. PL 10/11 is still a tough fight. Maelstrom, if you'd like to lead the fight closer to where Naga Fist could join in more quickly, be my guest. It's your action currently - Magni had to use both his actions to get back close to you.

It's Air Control 8, trying to do the same thing that you tried against him. Naga, I'd say you're a bit over two move actions away currently. You can't charge and hit Maelstrom or Magni from where you are, but you can definitely get close enough to be in the fight the next round, and start intimidating the villain with the tag teamup.