Trouble at Sea

Uninverted

Maelstrom was alarmed. He had dealed with the "Brute with magic weapons" type before; rule number one was not to be up close to them. Currently, the best way to do that was not to be there at all, in the traditional sense. He evaporated into the air around himself, effectively disappearing. In his last moments of tangibility, he said "Hope you have a good grip..."

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maelstrom smiled. He had them both right where he wanted them. He rematerialized 20 feet or so above the water, and said "It's even more annoying when I'm not air!". He then twisted the air around both of his opponents, trying to get a good grip on them. His final intention was to slam them into each other, and he was extremely eager to see it's irony in action.

Maelstrom smiled. He had them both right where he wanted them. He rematerialized 20 feet or so above the water, and said "It's even more annoying when I'm not air!". He then twisted the air around both of his opponents, trying to get a good grip on them. His final intention was to slam them into each other, and he was extremely eager to see it's irony in action.

Magni's attempt to undo Maelstrom's winds fails, but he weakens it enough that they pose him no threat. He looks over to the newcomer, who can also apparently take to the air.

"Methinks this villain's tricks would be bested by an attack in concert. Strike with me, Flying Swimming Snake Man!" he shouts as he flies down towards Maelstrom.

Magni's attempt to undo Maelstrom's winds fails, but he weakens it enough that they pose him no threat. He looks over to the newcomer, who can also apparently take to the air.

"Methinks this villain's tricks would be bested by an attack in concert. Strike with me, Flying Swimming Snake Man!" he shouts as he flies down towards Maelstrom.