Trouble at Sea

Uninverted

While Maelstrom wraps the air around Magni without any problem, getting the air to actually hold him... that's another thing entirely. Magni bursts from the hold with hardly any hesitation.

"So, you seek to use the winds against me! Let us see whether you ... 'can take it as well as you dish it out', as you say," Magni says. He brings his hammers together, and a wind rushes out from them. It isn't nearly as strong as Maelstrom's, but Maelstrom doesn't seem to be as strong as Magni, so it's anyone's guess what will happen next.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While Maelstrom wraps the air around Magni without any problem, getting the air to actually hold him... that's another thing entirely. Magni bursts from the hold with hardly any hesitation.

"So, you seek to use the winds against me! Let us see whether you ... 'can take it as well as you dish it out', as you say," Magni says. He brings his hammers together, and a wind rushes out from them. It isn't nearly as strong as Maelstrom's, but Maelstrom doesn't seem to be as strong as Magni, so it's anyone's guess what will happen next.

(Grapple check to get out: http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1469994/

New grapple: http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1469997/ :( )

Maelstrom managed to evade his opponent's pseudo-attack, by discorporating just a bit. He sent one more feeble attempt at holding his opponent back, but it barely reached him.

Meanwhile, out of nowhere, someone else was trying to join the fight. "Now it's a party!" He said, hoping that he'd get a chance to somehow subdue his other enemy before dealing with a new one.

Maelstrom managed to evade his opponent's pseudo-attack, by discorporating just a bit. He sent one more feeble attempt at holding his opponent back, but it barely reached him.

Meanwhile, out of nowhere, someone else was trying to join the fight. "Now it's a party!" He said, hoping that he'd get a chance to somehow subdue his other enemy before dealing with a new one.

Naga Fist looked at them when they are fighting wind with wind and he don´t know who is the bad guy. He can´t simple attack one of them and hope it is a bad guy. So instead he decided to stop the fight instead but one of them is continue fighting or attacking him then he will assume it is one of the bad guy. He dived into the water and started to swim through the water with incredibly speed.

OOC: Ok I will move him through the water and his swimming power have speed of 100 mph.

Naga Fist looked at them when they are fighting wind with wind and he don´t know who is the bad guy. He can´t simple attack one of them and hope it is a bad guy. So instead he decided to stop the fight instead but one of them is continue fighting or attacking him then he will assume it is one of the bad guy. He dived into the water and started to swim through the water with incredibly speed.

OOC: Ok I will move him through the water and his swimming power have speed of 100 mph.

Magni glances down at the man. For a moment, he thinks that it's another Atlantean, but he quickly deduces that it is not from the way that he seems to care about what's happening on the surface. Most other ones (besides Nereid) don't.

"I shall do my utmost to see this knave put in his place, with as little damage to the marina as possible," Magni shouts. Trying to put action to words, Magni doesn't use the winds, or the lightning. Instead, he flies up and misses hitting Maelstrom by a decent margin.

Magni glances down at the man. For a moment, he thinks that it's another Atlantean, but he quickly deduces that it is not from the way that he seems to care about what's happening on the surface. Most other ones (besides Nereid) don't.

"I shall do my utmost to see this knave put in his place, with as little damage to the marina as possible," Magni shouts. Trying to put action to words, Magni doesn't use the winds, or the lightning. Instead, he flies up and misses hitting Maelstrom by a decent margin.

Maelstrom was alarmed. He had dealed with the "Brute with magic weapons" type before; rule number one was not to be up close to them. Currently, the best way to do that was not to be there at all, in the traditional sense. He evaporated into the air around himself, effectively disappearing. In his last moments of tangibility, he said "Hope you have a good grip..."

Maelstrom was alarmed. He had dealed with the "Brute with magic weapons" type before; rule number one was not to be up close to them. Currently, the best way to do that was not to be there at all, in the traditional sense. He evaporated into the air around himself, effectively disappearing. In his last moments of tangibility, he said "Hope you have a good grip..."