Sign in to follow this  
Barnum

Which Celebrity Do You Look Like?

They say Paolo Maldini, but I've always been told I look a little like Matthew Broderick. I like to think that.

The first guy on the list who I had heard of is Tony Danza. Ow.

They say Paolo Maldini, but I've always been told I look a little like Matthew Broderick. I like to think that.

They site says Hal Sparks, followed By Rodger Moore, followed by James Van Der Beek.

I have been told several times in real life that i look like the bastard love child of Dane Cook and Will Ferrell

They site says Hal Sparks, followed By Rodger Moore, followed by James Van Der Beek.

I have been told several times in real life that i look like the bastard love child of Dane Cook and Will Ferrell

foucault.jpgstarr_ringo_070717_ms.jpg

Michel Foucault and Ringo Starr; if there was a transporter accident involving these two, I would indeed be the final result. A lot farther down, I got Michael Vartan for some reason, which I will certainly take, though he in no way looks like me :D

Michel Foucault and Ringo Starr; if there was a transporter accident involving these two, I would indeed be the final result. A lot farther down, I got Michael Vartan for some reason, which I will certainly take, though he in no way looks like me :D

Facial Recognition Software

Upload a picture and they return a list of celebs that you look like. Not very "scientific," but kinda fun (and usually a nice little boost to your ego).

Barnum looks like . . .

T24489_97_128.JPG

:rotfl:

Wow, Barnum, you look nothing like your avatar ;)

Upload a picture and they return a list of celebs that you look like. Not very "scientific," but kinda fun (and usually a nice little boost to your ego).

Barnum looks like . . .

T24489_97_128.JPG

Barnum looks like . . .

T24489_97_128.JPG

Crap. I really am invisible.

"No Matches"

Figures...

You are kidding me! I've played with that thing over and over and I've never gotten "No Matches."

:|

"No Matches"

Figures...

You are kidding me! I've played with that thing over and over and I've never gotten "No Matches."

"No Matches"

Figures...

And nothing like Raquel Welch, except that smile. :D

Proof.

Invisible.

I'm su is d y u can ev see thi