The Mob

The Phantom

Nightrival could also make his way to the Fens. Maybe trace a crime that leads him there? Street kids are disappearing from the Fens and appearing in the Southside as . . . I don't know at this point. Zombies? Bat-people? Characters from Harry Potter?

We should work on something together; Grim is still relatively new at this, and would not mind working with a more experienced street vigilante to learn a few tricks.

Nightrival could also make his way to the Fens. Maybe trace a crime that leads him there? Street kids are disappearing from the Fens and appearing in the Southside as . . . I don't know at this point. Zombies? Bat-people? Characters from Harry Potter?

We should work on something together; Grim is still relatively new at this, and would not mind working with a more experienced street vigilante to learn a few tricks.

Actually, since both Grim and Nightrival are in the south area, I might have an idea of a short little game to play for you street hero types in a few days. I'll be using it to establish a few NPCs in the area. Hopoefully everyone will get into the habit and the world will grow.

Actually, since both Grim and Nightrival are in the south area, I might have an idea of a short little game to play for you street hero types in a few days. I'll be using it to establish a few NPCs in the area. Hopoefully everyone will get into the habit and the world will grow.