The Mob

The Phantom

How much stuff has been done/played about the Mob in Freedom? [in this forum's version of the City]

Is Foreshadow active? And if so, are there any other street level heroes with him? If so again, how much have the mob's activities have they cracked down on?

Just got a couple ideas for an interesting character and these questions need answering!

How much stuff has been done/played about the Mob in Freedom? [in this forum's version of the City]

Is Foreshadow active? And if so, are there any other street level heroes with him? If so again, how much have the mob's activities have they cracked down on?

Just got a couple ideas for an interesting character and these questions need answering!

Grim is very street level, but she hasn't done anything to seriously anger anyone beyond a few pimps at this point; she would be more than happy to start working her way up the criminal food chain and do some damage. She is a PL6, however, so she kind of has to tread carefully. She would be up for the occasional team-up with either of you :D

Grim is very street level, but she hasn't done anything to seriously anger anyone beyond a few pimps at this point; she would be more than happy to start working her way up the criminal food chain and do some damage. She is a PL6, however, so she kind of has to tread carefully. She would be up for the occasional team-up with either of you :D

After my current game I'm going to focus almost exclusively on the Southside, pending any extraordinary circumstances. If any of your characters will be around that neighbourhood and you have an idea for a story (or want to collaborate on one) send me a PM.

MCBE, if your character is getting involved in organized crime then we might have to mix it up. :twisted: Let me know if you have any plans and we'll try to get something going. I'm thinking we're due for a major battle royale.

After my current game I'm going to focus almost exclusively on the Southside, pending any extraordinary circumstances. If any of your characters will be around that neighbourhood and you have an idea for a story (or want to collaborate on one) send me a PM.

MCBE, if your character is getting involved in organized crime then we might have to mix it up. :twisted: Let me know if you have any plans and we'll try to get something going. I'm thinking we're due for a major battle royale.

Oh I plan on having The Ghost all up in South Freedom. Since your hero has alreay made an appearance on the Boardwalk, you can sure bet we'll meet up. Right now, I plan on trying to flesh out the Mob in the city, mostly in the south of course!

It should be fun to mix things up. Let me know when you are finished and you can bust up one of my crimes. :)

Oh I plan on having The Ghost all up in South Freedom. Since your hero has alreay made an appearance on the Boardwalk, you can sure bet we'll meet up. Right now, I plan on trying to flesh out the Mob in the city, mostly in the south of course!

It should be fun to mix things up. Let me know when you are finished and you can bust up one of my crimes. :)

Grim has sort of marked her territory as the Fens, but as a runaway herself she could probably be coaxed across the river to help out on the Southside, as there are many street kids over there. If she feels 'her people' are being hurt and ignored, she'd be there in a second, but wealthy or middle class folks, she let's the cops take care of them.

Grim has sort of marked her territory as the Fens, but as a runaway herself she could probably be coaxed across the river to help out on the Southside, as there are many street kids over there. If she feels 'her people' are being hurt and ignored, she'd be there in a second, but wealthy or middle class folks, she let's the cops take care of them.

Excellent. Looks like the good people of Southside need Nightrival's help! :D

Nightrival could also make his way to the Fens. Maybe trace a crime that leads him there? Street kids are disappearing from the Fens and appearing in the Southside as . . . I don't know at this point. Zombies? Bat-people? Characters from Harry Potter?

Nightrival could also make his way to the Fens. Maybe trace a crime that leads him there? Street kids are disappearing from the Fens and appearing in the Southside as . . . I don't know at this point. Zombies? Bat-people? Characters from Harry Potter?

We should work on something together; Grim is still relatively new at this, and would not mind working with a more experienced street vigilante to learn a few tricks.