Question: Ranged Disarm attempts

Chuckg

Normally, you take a -4 to Disarm attempts made with a ranged weapon. Such as, oh, shooting a gun out of someone's hands with a longbow.

Is there anything you can buy to help offset this penalty, without changing your overall BAB (or focused, bow-specific BAB)? Given that Satori has both of those only 1 away from being maxed out to PL limits already...

Normally, you take a -4 to Disarm attempts made with a ranged weapon. Such as, oh, shooting a gun out of someone's hands with a longbow.

Is there anything you can buy to help offset this penalty, without changing your overall BAB (or focused, bow-specific BAB)? Given that Satori has both of those only 1 away from being maxed out to PL limits already...

Bingo. That falls under the guidelines of what is allowed with a Challenge (the offset of up to -5 in penalties). That sounds like a fine custom feat to me.

I have no problem with it either. The price is right, and it is a very rare occurence. It's fine with me. Just put the custom feet on your sheet with the description.

Bingo. That falls under the guidelines of what is allowed with a Challenge (the offset of up to -5 in penalties). That sounds like a fine custom feat to me.

I have no problem with it either. The price is right, and it is a very rare occurence. It's fine with me. Just put the custom feet on your sheet with the description.