I'm On A Boat (IC)

Elizabeth Skillman had to gets somethings off her mind. She had picked up her heroes duties after she and Eddie made their decision., but it wasn't helping. Well, it was helping the city, but really it was more therapeutic for Elizabeth. Things culminated when she was divorced from her normal life 24 hours a day almost seven days a week! She had to slowdown and take it easy. And then it hit her, a little vacation would help ease her mind. But where would she go? Some place warm, that's it. It was becoming cold in dear old Freedom, she would travel south. The Bahamas were always nice this time of year. And it had been so long since she had been on a boat. She decided to kills two birds with one stone, book a cruise to go to the Bahamas. The cruise started in Florida and they would leave for the Bahamas to stay there for a week in the summer-esque sun and, of course the Bahamian culture. Elizabeth did so love learning about cultures.

Slick wore the body of a certain Ms. Nell Nemo. And she was on holiday.

Of course, her resources were practically unlimited. A luxury cruise was easy enough to afford. But for Slick, she could not only choose exactly what holiday to take, but who to take it as.

Nell Nemo was an alias, who ostensibly worked in a minor role for Felix Fassbinder looking after his yachts and marina's. Of course, she did no such work, but it was a reasonable cover.

Whilst Slick didn't always choose attractive bodies, this time was not an exception. The body was tanned, tall, with curves and flowing muscles. All woman, no doubt, with a hint of androgynous beauty and an olympian physique.

She presented her tickets to the sailor at the dock, and boarded the luxury ship. She had two large suitcases, and her fluid musculature handled them with little difficulty, unlike the porter she handed them too.

Her clothing was not skimpy, but neither was it modest. She was already catching the eye of several men, and (for different reasons in most cases) a fair few women. She smiled. Slick was something of a flirt, and had been around for several decades. She was no stranger to romance, and a short romance might be a welcome addition to the break. After all, she was on holiday!

Elizabeth was a think on her feet type. Sure she had the requisite stuff (beachwear, formalwear, casualwear, etc) but she also brought along some extra things if the creativity bug bit her on the trip. Her boarding outfit was a bit colorful multi-color bikini top and bottom with a thigh length wrap around skirt, round wireless sunglasses and a straw hat. No shoes, she was perfectly fine with floating a bit off the ground. Enough where it wasnt noticeable, but avoided things that would harm her feet. She was right behind the woman who everyone was trying to catch a glimpse at. While Elizabeth was a looker herself, she couldn't help but notice the woman. She smiled and followed behind her, trying to be somewhat inconspicuous, but enough to try to get the woman to notice her. When that failed, Elizabeth went to introduce herself. She greeted the woman when she stopped walking. "Hi," she said with an upbeat voice and a curtsy, "I'm Elizabeth." She didn't know any other way to start the conversation than being a bit forward. "I couldn't help but notice you were walking in the same direction as the suites. So, rather than being all quiet, I thought I'd perk thigs up a bit." She smiled brightly and reached out a hand of greeting, "So, what would your name be, lovely lady?"

"Hi" smiled Slick, with dazzling teeth "the names Nemo. " she paused slightly.

"Nell Nemo. "

She took Elizabeth's hand. Charming and attractive lady she noted.

"Lovely lady?" she laughed "well thank you Elizabeth" she said smiling "or is it Liz? it would be great to have some company for a while. The ship is setting sail soon. Perhaps a visit to the decks to wave the shore goodbye? I could do with a celebratory drink to start the holiday. "

Nell, Elizabeth thought as she dipped when Nell took her hand, Haven't heard that name in a long time. She chuckled lightly, "You can call me either. I've grown accustom to both names." Ah, drinks, she could definitely go for some of those. The ones that had the coconut and banana in them. She nodded, "That sounds great, Nell. Tell you what, I'll buy the drinks." She smiled again, "Though this is my first time on this ship, would you happen to know the way around it. I sorta look clueless with this map." She put the small fold up in the side of her skirt. "Or we can both wander around aimlessly."

"Well, I don't know about you, but I'm on vacation. And vacation is all about being utterly pointless!" Nell laughed.

"Lets go get some drinks. I fancy top deck, watching the coast of Florida float into the horizon, some sunshine on my face. Maybe even a swim. "

She took Elizabeth's hand and bounded up the stairs two at a time - at least for a bound or two, until she slowed down to a more normal pace for Elizabeth "sorry! too much energy!" she laughed.

At the top deck the sun was shining and the weather pleasant. A few clouds drifted overhead, but overall it was hot and bright. Spying the bar, she took a quick look at the available liquid refreshments. It was well stocked - indeed, everything about the ship was indicating that it was living up to its reputation as a top of the line Cruise liner.

"Sloe Gin for me I think, thanks. "

Elizabeth really dug the boundless energy of the girl she had just met. Nell was like a breath of fresh air. Elizabeth followed her as she took her hand. Cabins later, drinks now. She chuckled when Nell apologized, "No worries, I'm sure we can burn off some of that energy while we're here." The partial flying made tripping up the stairs much easier. When she gave an order for something from the bar Elizabeth smiled, "One sloe gin coming up." Walking to the bar stand, she ordered Nell her drink and a coconut daiquiri for her for herself. It wasn't long before the music started playing, just in time for her to hand Nell the drink. She raised her glass, "Here's to a great trip. It's started off so well." She winked and took a drink of the concoction.

"Well, I deal in art," Elizabeth said after wiping the top of her lip off and licking the excess alcoholic drink off, "I'm also an artist myself. I have all sorts of art projects." She took another drink. Elizabeth was always a connoisseur of liquor. It ran in the family. The family she didn't know about, "As for why I'm here? Well obviously so I can see a little bit of what the south seas have to offer. So far it looks absolutely perfect," she winked. She drank again then sat the empty glass on a tray of a passing waiter. "And you? Such a pretty girl has to be a model," she smiled. "But really what do you do and why are you here?" She whispered, "If you really are a model I'm going to be embarrassed."

Heh. That wasn't a bad cover to be honest, Slick was tempted. But it was best to keep her aliases rather vague and mercurial.

She laughed "well, I'm not a model, Liz, no. Couldn't stand all the bitching, even if I was pretty enough. "

She took a sip of her Sloe Gin well made she noted. "I deal with yachting and boats, selling, trading, organising trips, that sort of thing. I'm pretty at home on the water, or around it. "

It wasn't complete rubbish of course. The best aliases were both vague but also something she could actually do - or at least pretend to do. She was smart, and had decades of experience under her belt, so the last parameter was reasonably wide.