Crime Syndicate

Warmonger

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

With the arena thread up and running, it would make a good place for villians to interact. Jump in any time if you are a villian and looking to get your feet wet.

Just for clarification, you don't need to post in that particular thread to visit the Arena. Individual threads are for scenes not locations. If you want to start interacting with Ghost, jump right into that scene and start posting (I highly recommend it!). But if two other villains want to fight it out in the arena or have a private conversation, feel free to start a second or third Arena thread of your own.

With the arena thread up and running, it would make a good place for villians to interact. Jump in any time if you are a villian and looking to get your feet wet.

Just for clarification, you don't need to post in that particular thread to visit the Arena. Individual threads are for scenes not locations. If you want to start interacting with Ghost, jump right into that scene and start posting (I highly recommend it!). But if two other villains want to fight it out in the arena or have a private conversation, feel free to start a second or third Arena thread of your own.