Crime Syndicate

Warmonger

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Power freak. He's nothing but a spoiled rich kid with powers who wants everything his way.

Now that's going to make working with him difficult. Heck, most of the people in the group might simply want to rob him! :D

No, he should make a fine addition to cause mayhem all over the city.

Power freak. He's nothing but a spoiled rich kid with powers who wants everything his way.

Now that's going to make working with him difficult. Heck, most of the people in the group might simply want to rob him! :D

Yeah Satori I was working on a story where I might need someone to take out The Silencer.

Well, that would certainly be challenging. Looking at his stats, I might need several attempts.

Then again, Satori did not take up a life of supervillainy because he wanted the easy way, so...

Yeah Satori I was working on a story where I might need someone to take out The Silencer.

Well, that would certainly be challenging. Looking at his stats, I might need several attempts.

Then again, Satori did not take up a life of supervillainy because he wanted the easy way, so...

My girl, tentatively named Gossamer, is good at both straight-up robbery and computer crime; she's also good muscle but doesn't look like it (super-strong prehensile hair). She's not opposed to killing, but she tries to avoid it if she can, mostly because it draws 'bad heat'.

My girl, tentatively named Gossamer, is good at both straight-up robbery and computer crime; she's also good muscle but doesn't look like it (super-strong prehensile hair). She's not opposed to killing, but she tries to avoid it if she can, mostly because it draws 'bad heat'.

With all the people looking to join the Crime Syndicate, you might run into trouble from the Crime League. I'm suddenly picturing a villain on villain melee - Dr. Stratos vs. Maelstrom, Collateral vs. Black Star, Dorian vs. Dr. Simian, Satori vs. Orion the Hunter...

I like this. Really. We'll see if it could work out that way.

With all the people looking to join the Crime Syndicate, you might run into trouble from the Crime League. I'm suddenly picturing a villain on villain melee - Dr. Stratos vs. Maelstrom, Collateral vs. Black Star, Dorian vs. Dr. Simian, Satori vs. Orion the Hunter...