Dog Fight (OOC)

JackgarPrime

Poor Number 2 is Stunned still by Electra's hatred for the damage system, so she's out until Miss A's turn.

Number 1, being the only healthy member of his team, makes a break for it! He's smart enough not to try going out the sides, so he dashes through and out of the back of the truck, Moving All-Out (1000ft for Flight 5) with a big metal briefcase in hand!

Since my burning and righteous wrath has cooled ever so slightly, instead of sending Number 2 to meet her maker, Miss A is going to shake her down for some info, with a little intimidation.

First roll was pathetic for someone with Miss A's charisma and who watches as much TV as Gina.

HP Reroll is 26. If she wets her pants, I will be okay with that.

She rolls pretty crappy. Intimidate's Interrogate option is only pass or fail, so there's no chart for saying if she wet herself or not :P

Sense Motive check (1d20+9=15)

She'll spill the beans on her turn.

On Victory's turn, he tries to stop Number 1 before he gets any further. He switches to Flight 6/Strike 10 and Charges with an All-Out Power Attack, giving him a total of +8 to hit against DC 19

Charge, All-out, Power Attack (1d20+8=16)

Garbage. He burns an HP to Improve Roll

Improve Roll (1d20+8=27)

Kinda wish I rolled that well before, but oh well! Toughness DC 35 for Number 1:

Number 1 Toughness Roll (1d20+11=13)

Good night, Sally! Number 1 gets smashed into the ground!

With Number 2 being interrogated, and all the others knocked out, that'll end the combat portion.

• 2 weeks later...