Establishing a high roller(OOC)

MBCE

Oh hey I just realized that I never gave him like a card or anything.

My original plan was to write down my name on a business card and to tell Sammy if he brought the card back to me I wouold give him ten times what he had won that night. Then I was oging to put the card in the floor managers shirt pocket on the way out, and tell the guy that Sammy was a known conman here to rob the place.

Ha but this works too.

My original plan was to write down my name on a business card and to tell Sammy if he brought the card back to me I wouold give him ten times what he had won that night. Then I was oging to put the card in the floor managers shirt pocket on the way out, and tell the guy that Sammy was a known conman here to rob the place.

Ha but this works too.

Ha but this works too.

• 5 weeks later...

I'm still using the IC thread for most things and don'T really expect to need an OOC at the moment. You could leave it here though so that I can use this thread for rolls that I'll use through out the city instead of making up small threads everywhere. :)

I'm still using the IC thread for most things and don'T really expect to need an OOC at the moment. You could leave it here though so that I can use this thread for rolls that I'll use through out the city instead of making up small threads everywhere. :)