It's snowing!!!

Barnum

Yeah, I know for most of you that's no big deal, but we only average a few inches a year, and most years we really don't get any. We got 2 inches in the last few hours, and it's sooooo pretty.

Just thought I'd share. Maybe I'll post pictures tomorrow. :D

Yeah, I know for most of you that's no big deal, but we only average a few inches a year, and most years we really don't get any. We got 2 inches in the last few hours, and it's sooooo pretty.

Just thought I'd share. Maybe I'll post pictures tomorrow. :D

Might snow here tomorrow, but I am not holing my breath. Only snows about a millimeter or two twice a year here. Of course every time it does snow, the whole city panics. Kinda fun to watch unless I'm out there with everyone else.

It's a lot like that here. Our snowfall is so sporadic that when the weather report looks bad (bad = snow and any amount of ice) everything closes preemptively. Last night we got a about an inch of rain which then froze. Then we got an inch of snow on top of it. Everything is shut down around here this morning: churches, restaurants, gas stations, etc. It's not supposed to get above freezing until Tuesday afternoon, so they are already talking about delaying the schools tomorrow! Crazy.

That's what happens when you live in a city of 50,000 people and only have 1 snow plow/de-icing truck. :D

I plan on enjoying it as much as I can. I slept in this morning, and will probably take a nap. :shock:

Yay snow! :clap:

Might snow here tomorrow, but I am not holing my breath. Only snows about a millimeter or two twice a year here. Of course every time it does snow, the whole city panics. Kinda fun to watch unless I'm out there with everyone else.

It's a lot like that here. Our snowfall is so sporadic that when the weather report looks bad (bad = snow and any amount of ice) everything closes preemptively. Last night we got a about an inch of rain which then froze. Then we got an inch of snow on top of it. Everything is shut down around here this morning: churches, restaurants, gas stations, etc. It's not supposed to get above freezing until Tuesday afternoon, so they are already talking about delaying the schools tomorrow! Crazy.

That's what happens when you live in a city of 50,000 people and only have 1 snow plow/de-icing truck. :D

I plan on enjoying it as much as I can. I slept in this morning, and will probably take a nap. :shock: