Champagne Shenanigans [IC]

Supercape

"And let us not forget under that marvellous exterior lies a delightful spirit. I hear you are quite a chemist. Always a job for you at my company!"

That last line made Estelle laugh out loud; her real laugh, somewhere between a deep belly laugh and a loud snort. It was completely unladylike and rather charming.

"Ah, that's what I love about this city; it's the only place on the planet where men actually ogle my brain." She chuckled and shook her head. "Thank you for the offer, Felix, but I prefer to stay out of the strictly private sector; nothing personal, of course."

She allowed herself to be spun around by the dashing older man; this was a good night.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I'll look forward to it. I'd give you my card, but...well...All you have to do to find me is to look up."

Natalie smiled "or you could look me up!" she said with a beaming face.

She looked around the party, which was beginning to wind down. People where slowly drifting off, and it would probably finish in the next half hour, bar a few hard core friends of Felix.

"I best be on my way, I have work tomorrow, but rest assured, I will call on you some day!" she said.

"A pleasure to meet you, Senator, Mrs. Menendez. Yes, of course, the details will not be a problem. Have a lovely evening, thank you," came her goodbyes.

Walking with Viktor, she whispered to him, "Interesting couple. They seem quite down-to-earth for a political family."

To his question, however, she smiled and gave him a quick kiss back, "I'm actually feeling a lot better, thank you. How about introducing me to a few more high rollers?"

Natalie smiled "or you could look me up!" she said with a beaming face.

She looked around the party, which was beginning to wind down. People where slowly drifting off, and it would probably finish in the next half hour, bar a few hard core friends of Felix.

"I best be on my way, I have work tomorrow, but rest assured, I will call on you some day!" she said.

Victory gives her a polite nod goodbye, smiling still.

"I'm sure one of us will contact the other before long."

As she leaves, his expression is a bit more serious, if just for a short moment. He's definitely got his suspicions about that woman. But he couldn't deny her charms, that's for sure...