Power Level: 7 (95 PPs)

Unspent PPs: 1

Characters Name: Imposter

Alternate Identity: Preston Smalls

Height: 5"8

Weight: 160 lbs

Hair: Light Brown

Eyes: Green

Description: In his normal form, Preston is of slight build and rather unassuming. Often you can see him in his school uniform from Claremont Academy

History:

When his mother told him he could be "anybody he wanted to be when he grew up" she really meant it. At 17 years old Preston Smalls has allready gotten a good handhold of his mutant ability, the ability to take the form of pretty much anybody he wanted if thats not enough he seems to have been blessed with the gift of gab.

His parents found out about his ability when he was 12 years old, he disguised himself as the teacher for a parent-teacher conference to avoid his real teacher telling them what a pain he's been. The parents thought something was odd when he kept referring to them as "mom" and "dad" but the cat was out of the bag when the teacher arrived ahead of schedule and blew his cover. After that he had to transfer schools and after the last mishap, his parents didnt want to risk another similar incident so they read about the Claremont Academy and decided it was the best thing for everybody.

Now he is in his senior year and doing pretty well. He enjoys taking part in the debate team as well as taking part in school plays. Aside from being a theatre nerd he is held in rather high regards with his classmates.

Stats:

Str: 10 (+0)

Dex: 14 (+2)

Con: 12 (+1)

Int: 12 (+1)

Wis: 14 (+2)

Cha: 16 (+3)

BAB: +6

BDB: +8

Initiative: +2

Saves:

Toughness: +4

Fortitude: +5

Reflex: +6

Will: +7

Skills:

Bluff -CHA- 11 ( 8 ranks + Cha 3)

Diplomacy-CHA- 11 (8 ranks + Cha 3)

Intimidate-CHA- 8 (5 ranks + Cha 3)

Gather Info- CHA- 10 (7 Ranks + Cha 3)

Computers-INT- 5 (4 ranks + Int 1)

Notice-WIS- 6 (4 ranks + WIS 2)

Escape Artist-DEX- 10 (8 ranks + Dex 2)

Acrobatics-DEX- 10 (8 ranks + Dex 2)

Feats:

- Defensive Roll 3

- Dodge Focus 8

- Sneak Attack 2

- Elusive Target

- Defensive Attack

- Well Informed

- Attack Specialization: Unarmed

Powers:(mutant)

- Morph 6 (any humanoid form (2pp/rank), PF: Dynamic)

(+30 on disguise checks)

-Dynamic AP- Morph 6 (any humanoid form (2pp/rank), Extra: Attack (+0))

-Blending 2

total concealment from normal vision

-Strike 4 (Martial Arts)

Drawbacks: none

Costs: Abilities (18) + Combat (12) + Saves (13) + Skills (14) + Feats (17) + Powers (21) - Drawbacks (00) = Total Cost 94 pp

Players Name: Collateral Kid

Description: In his normal form, Preston is of slight build and rather unassuming. Often you can see him in his school uniform from Claremont Academy

History:

When his mother told him he could be "anybody he wanted to be when he grew up" she really meant it. At 17 years old Preston Smalls has allready gotten a good handhold of his mutant ability, the ability to take the form of pretty much anybody he wanted if thats not enough he seems to have been blessed with the gift of gab.

His parents found out about his ability when he was 12 years old, he disguised himself as the teacher for a parent-teacher conference to avoid his real teacher telling them what a pain he's been. The parents thought something was odd when he kept referring to them as "mom" and "dad" but the cat was out of the bag when the teacher arrived ahead of schedule and blew his cover. After that he had to transfer schools and after the last mishap, his parents didnt want to risk another similar incident so they read about the Claremont Academy and decided it was the best thing for everybody.

Now he is in his senior year and doing pretty well. He enjoys taking part in the debate team as well as taking part in school plays. Aside from being a theatre nerd he is held in rather high regards with his classmates.

Stats:

Saves:

Skills:

Feats:

- Defensive Roll 3

- Dodge Focus 8

- Sneak Attack 2

- Elusive Target

- Defensive Attack

- Well Informed

(+30 on disguise checks)

-Blending 2

-Strike 4 (Martial Arts)

Costs: Abilities (18) + Combat (12) + Saves (13) + Skills (14) + Feats (17) + Powers (21) - Drawbacks (00) = Total Cost 94 pp

Players Name: Collateral Kid

History:

Stats:

Saves:

Skills:

Feats:

- Defensive Roll 3

- Dodge Focus 8

- Sneak Attack 2

- Elusive Target

- Defensive Attack

- Well Informed

(+30 on disguise checks)

-Blending 2

-Strike 4 (Martial Arts)

Everything looks good, but I just wanted to mention that you are well below the PL caps in a few areas:

Your Attack Bonus is +6 but your Damage Bonus is +0 (+3 with a Sneak Attack).

Your Defense Bonus is +8, and your Toughness Save is only +4 (+1 when flat-footed, surprised, stunned, etc.).

There's nothing wrong with any of that, but I thought it worth mentioning. Sometimes people tend to underestimate just how easy it is to overcome concealment in Mutants and Masterminds. It's only a 2 PP enhancement to any sense type. Just so you know . . .

Approved

Everything looks good, but I just wanted to mention that you are well below the PL caps in a few areas:

Your Defense Bonus is +8, and your Toughness Save is only +4 (+1 when flat-footed, surprised, stunned, etc.).

There's nothing wrong with any of that, but I thought it worth mentioning. Sometimes people tend to underestimate just how easy it is to overcome concealment in Mutants and Masterminds. It's only a 2 PP enhancement to any sense type. Just so you know . . .

Approved

Approved

Thanks,

And yeah i know he's below his caps. He's not meant to be a combat monster at all...he's a spy type, but i did decide to swap out Taunt for Attack Specialization: Unarmed.

i actually do have a question...how much PP would it be to add on the Attack extra on my Morph ability? I think it'd be a fun little quirk. Say somebody's picking on me, i can make them look like a wanted supervillain or something...

Thanks,

And yeah i know he's below his caps. He's not meant to be a combat monster at all...he's a spy type, but i did decide to swap out Taunt for Attack Specialization: Unarmed.

i actually do have a question...how much PP would it be to add on the Attack extra on my Morph ability? I think it'd be a fun little quirk. Say somebody's picking on me, i can make them look like a wanted supervillain or something...

Thanks,

The easiest way to simulate that within the rules is a dynamic alternate power of Morph (attack) on your Morph. That way, you could make yourself look like anyone else, and you could make someone else look like anyone else, but doing one of them makes the other less effective. It'd be 3 pp to do that (1 pp to add Dynamic to the main power, and 2 pp for the Dynamic Alternate Power).

The easiest way to simulate that within the rules is a dynamic alternate power of Morph (attack) on your Morph. That way, you could make yourself look like anyone else, and you could make someone else look like anyone else, but doing one of them makes the other less effective. It'd be 3 pp to do that (1 pp to add Dynamic to the main power, and 2 pp for the Dynamic Alternate Power).

• 4 months later...