Gahh...

DrBalloon

The best laid plans can go very awry... instead of working happily at my TV station job and completing a character to participate in Barnum's upcoming Circus storyline, I've been sick in bed for a while. Coughing that left internal bruises below my ribcage and seemed like my lungs thought they were a cat with hairballs, and a fever with shivering making my muscles locking up in spasm, it's been miserable.

Getting better now, but I don't know if I can focus enough to work out a respectably outre clown character. :(

The best laid plans can go very awry... instead of working happily at my TV station job and completing a character to participate in Barnum's upcoming Circus storyline, I've been sick in bed for a while. Coughing that left internal bruises below my ribcage and seemed like my lungs thought they were a cat with hairballs, and a fever with shivering making my muscles locking up in spasm, it's been miserable.

Getting better now, but I don't know if I can focus enough to work out a respectably outre clown character. :(