Disco Fever [OOC] [1972] (Full)

Heridfel

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heritage, you have a DC 16 Toughness save. The building is two stories high, so your effective fall is 13 feet (rounded down to 10). Congrats on passing it! :)

Veiled_Malice, you were hit with the Blast because you're still flat-footed at that point in the initiative. It's up to you whether you'd have had your "Armor Up" active. However, I'd say you hadn't had a reason to have it up before you were sucked into the portal, and it's presumably sometimes down so that your flaw acts as a flaw.

The two of you can both start in melee range at the start of the next round, if you wanted. I wasn't sure how quickly you were charging in.

Heritage, you have a DC 16 Toughness save. The building is two stories high, so your effective fall is 13 feet (rounded down to 10). Congrats on passing it! :)

Veiled_Malice, you were hit with the Blast because you're still flat-footed at that point in the initiative. It's up to you whether you'd have had your "Armor Up" active. However, I'd say you hadn't had a reason to have it up before you were sucked into the portal, and it's presumably sometimes down so that your flaw acts as a flaw.

The two of you can both start in melee range at the start of the next round, if you wanted. I wasn't sure how quickly you were charging in.