Disco Fever [OOC] [1972] (Full)

Heridfel

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, nice. So I got the impression that we aren't together. Temporal fluxes and all playing havoc with our ability to show up in the same place, I guess. :)

Heritage and I have come up with some tentative plans to shut down Jack-O-Knives while we're back in '72. He goes on a killing rampage in '79, but I figure we can do something about it now. Lemme know if it'll work.

Okay, nice. So I got the impression that we aren't together. Temporal fluxes and all playing havoc with our ability to show up in the same place, I guess. :)

Heritage and I have come up with some tentative plans to shut down Jack-O-Knives while we're back in '72. He goes on a killing rampage in '79, but I figure we can do something about it now. Lemme know if it'll work.

Whoops. I can't read. Daedalus doesn't go on his trip until 1975, so he is still around (and might show up if there's a hero or villain named Icarus showing up). I also read that Jack-A-Knives works in 1977, so it's only 5 years away.

And something else I didn't make explicit earlier - this counts as a complication for everyone but Icarus, so that's an extra hero point for everyone but Icarus.

Whoops. I can't read. Daedalus doesn't go on his trip until 1975, so he is still around (and might show up if there's a hero or villain named Icarus showing up). I also read that Jack-A-Knives works in 1977, so it's only 5 years away.

And something else I didn't make explicit earlier - this counts as a complication for everyone but Icarus, so that's an extra hero point for everyone but Icarus.

Nanowire and Grimalkin need to roll initiative. Sean won't get there in time to affect any part of the combat. For reference, here is the roll for the thieves (giving away that there's one more still hidden). The hero's initiative is even worse: 5.

You could also make a Notice roll, in case you didn't notice the plot point OOCly.

I'll have up something for Velocity tomorrow afternoon. I'm looking over Time of Vengeance for inspiration. If you want to come across Teke in the meanwhile, that'd make things a little easier for me so that I only have two parts of this scene going on. If not, I'll put up something for him as well.

Nanowire and Grimalkin need to roll initiative. Sean won't get there in time to affect any part of the combat. For reference, here is the roll for the thieves (giving away that there's one more still hidden). The hero's initiative is even worse: 5.

You could also make a Notice roll, in case you didn't notice the plot point OOCly.

I'll have up something for Velocity tomorrow afternoon. I'm looking over Time of Vengeance for inspiration. If you want to come across Teke in the meanwhile, that'd make things a little easier for me so that I only have two parts of this scene going on. If not, I'll put up something for him as well.