Disco Fever [OOC] [1972] (Full)

Heridfel

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since I think everyone has an effective Strength of less than 50 for lifting and we're all within a 55-foot radius (in 3D), we all end up getting knocked prone. The Gravity Control will malfunction like I had planned earlier, so there's no need to make a Strength check to move or act.

I didn't roll initiative here since it was something of a surprise attack. If Nanowire or Grimalkin want to roll for it, go ahead and we'll re-enter combat. Depending on what they say, Gravitor and the Chorale may start attacking Icarus.

...and yes, I realized that I just had Icarus fall to the ground again. This is why the original one should have had Impervious Protection, or at least Immunity (drowning). Oh yeah, I went there.

Since I think everyone has an effective Strength of less than 50 for lifting and we're all within a 55-foot radius (in 3D), we all end up getting knocked prone. The Gravity Control will malfunction like I had planned earlier, so there's no need to make a Strength check to move or act.

I didn't roll initiative here since it was something of a surprise attack. If Nanowire or Grimalkin want to roll for it, go ahead and we'll re-enter combat. Depending on what they say, Gravitor and the Chorale may start attacking Icarus.

...and yes, I realized that I just had Icarus fall to the ground again. This is why the original one should have had Impervious Protection, or at least Immunity (drowning). Oh yeah, I went there.

Understood. I've edited your character sheet so that Pneumatic Driver and Optics Mode are listed as the default powers, and Variable Blaster and Computer Subversion are the APs. You're assumed to be using the default configuration of an array unless otherwise stated, so that clears matters up for the future.

Understood. I've edited your character sheet so that Pneumatic Driver and Optics Mode are listed as the default powers, and Variable Blaster and Computer Subversion are the APs. You're assumed to be using the default configuration of an array unless otherwise stated, so that clears matters up for the future.