Disco Fever [OOC] [1972] (Full)

Heridfel

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A bunch of rolls happened there. Let's go through them.

The hero from the '70s was hit, and I forgot to take off his two bruises, so he was bruised again, rather than succeeding on his save.

Grimalkin and Nanowire can make a Notice check to try to figure out what that weird thing going on is.

Velocity's area attack was good enough to stun all of the Furies, and one of them was stunned again with the fall into the roof. I'm ruling that that one is stunned and staggered. All three are currently prone. I won't roll their initiative; I think you won by a wide margin there.

Nanowire, I think you came after the main group of bandits in the initiative. Your attack should be happening just after that large group, before the hidden bandit and the other hero. I'll roll a Toughness save for it now.

The hero from the '70s was hit, and I forgot to take off his two bruises, so he was bruised again, rather than succeeding on his save.

Grimalkin and Nanowire can make a Notice check to try to figure out what that weird thing going on is.

Velocity's area attack was good enough to stun all of the Furies, and one of them was stunned again with the fall into the roof. I'm ruling that that one is stunned and staggered. All three are currently prone. I won't roll their initiative; I think you won by a wide margin there.

Nanowire, I think you came after the main group of bandits in the initiative. Your attack should be happening just after that large group, before the hidden bandit and the other hero. I'll roll a Toughness save for it now.