No Man's Land IC

Gizmo

"Ha, well, I try," Jill chuckled, running a hand through the side of her black hair as the gymnast commented on it. "Had a ponytail for about forever, so I'm still getting used to the new look." When Eve mentioned her touch having more dramatic effects, the prospective medical student snorted wryly before catching the troubled look from the smaller girl. "Heh, I'll bet. ...hey, c'mon, magic puke touch, remember? Could be worse."

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eve chuckled. --Mm, I suppose. And it is handy for interrogations. You know, completely crushing their mental defenses, rendering them much more susceptible to influence and suggestion, possibly even rendering them comatose. You're right though, it could be worse.-- The gymnast frowned. --I'd be horrified if it did any lasting damage or worse yet kill them. Ugh, my family would be so upset with me.--

Jill blinked a few times, moving her hand from her hair to rest on the back of her neck as Eve listed potential applications of her telepathy. "Uh. That's definitely... yeah." With a rueful shake of her head, she allowed herself a small smirk. "It's always the small, quiet ones you've gotta watch out for, huh?" Bangle bracelets clattering noisily as she shrugged good naturedly, she turned to the doorway. "Well, if you're done making yourself gorgeous, are we ready?"