Premium Blend: IC

Raveled

Ironclad hugged Kid Cthulhu back, careful to keep her grip light. "I'm fine, KC. Don't worry about the Silencer getting away, I'm just glad you're fine." Stepping away, she activated her flight system and hopped over the building, dropping sharply and then slowing just inches above the pavement. She glanced up and down the street, but Ms. Tarot was nowhere to be seen. She cursed under her breath, debating trying to chase after the woman, but police sirens were rising in the distance and she felt obliged to stick around for the authorities. "The worst of it all," she announced to no one in particular, "is that I missed dinner."

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"After we talk to the police, how about I buy you dinner? This was quite an uneventful date, as usual." He put an arm around her waist. "I had a good time though, I guess. Fighting villains...well...they got away, but at least they won't be coming to this part of town anytime soon. We'll get 'em next time. Villains are so cowardly- they run at the first sign of trouble. Better than sticking around to get their asses kicked, I guess." KC kissed the side of her helmet.