Sign in to follow this  
Avalon

Involuntary Transformation and a drawback's intensity

The Involuntary Transformation states that you can resist the change based on its intensity.

I have two questions for this:

1. Are these DC's the ones found on the Intensity table? (E.g. 5,10,15)?

2. What save do I have to make to succesfully resist? Fort? Will?

Thanks

The Involuntary Transformation states that you can resist the change based on its intensity.

Thanks

Thanks

Yes, those are the correct saves, and a straight D20 roll is your save. Nothing is added. That's why the more difficult saves are so brutal. You're probably going to fail.

Yes, those are the correct saves, and a straight D20 roll is your save. Nothing is added. That's why the more difficult saves are so brutal. You're probably going to fail.

We would often assign a save to the effect that was descriptor appropriate (Will Save, Str Check, etc.), and a DC that was PL appropriate (e.g. DC 20 for a PL 10 character with a Moderate drawback), but a straight roll works fine for a game like this.

We would often assign a save to the effect that was descriptor appropriate (Will Save, Str Check, etc.), and a DC that was PL appropriate (e.g. DC 20 for a PL 10 character with a Moderate drawback), but a straight roll works fine for a game like this.

Sign in to follow this