Not Using the Z-Word: OOC

Raveled

Well I believe it's safe to assume that with a 100ft move speed, with a full round of moving I'm probably with in attacking range so...

Power Attack Charging Kick O' Doom! On the one that's closest to any innocent bystanders. Or closest one to me if no bystanders...

1d20+7=23

And that probably hits handily...

DC 30 Toughness save then.

Ok, quick question; With my area attack being able to hit 600 5 ft cubes, would I be able to hit every zombie, or how many would I hit? Regardless, I'm gonna be trying to hit the largest number of zombies with this attack:

Graviton Eruption Attack Roll (1d20+6=8)

....if I was reasonably sure I'd hit something with that. Reroll time!

Graviton Eruption Reroll (1d20+6=9)

....wow, that sucked. so, IIRC, that's +10 to the roll, for a total of 19? Well, anyways, that's a DC 29 toughness save to every zombie I can hit

Yeah, not hitting civvies. Hitting civvies BAD. So, I'll just power stunt an area move object to get the civvies out of harms way as per discussion in chat.

Move Object 10(extras, area(burst), selective; flaws, distracting)

I'll be going for the largest group, or the one in the most danger that I can see. I'll also use a free action to yell at them, trying to get them to not resist the effect(if that requires a diplomacy roll or something, tell me)

That should be enough to cover most of the area. It's also gonna hit the civvies, though. Sure you wanna do that? ;)

Actually, I don't think it would hit the Civvies. It's a shape-able area blast. It does hit 600 5ft squares, and they do have to be contiguous, but there's nothing to stop him from targeting a bunch of five foot squares that the civvies are NOT standing in (worst case scenario he creates like a horseshoe over their head).

Just sayin'.

In that case, they would be occupying the same square as the not-zombies. Should he target those not-zombies the civvies would get hit. However, with the amount of not-zombies on the street, one would presume that there are some left that are not grappling. He can still target those, yes? All he would have to do is just waste his excess squares on the air or something.