Saturday Night Spooks (OOC)

rpgronin

Cobalt Templar and Kid Cthulhu have stumbled upon the rest of the hostages, whom are as of yet unharmed by the crazy crone and her meaty friend... for now. The mooks, however, are not so fortunate; and are now little more than living paperweights. In their way stands a burly Japanese fellow in traditional karate garb, ready to brawl should the heroes be so eager to attempt and rescue the remaining twelve hostages before something terrible befalls them!

The SWAT Leader is also on his way, but won't arrive for a good bit since he's not nearly as fast as the other two heroes.

You are free to roll Initiative should those entering the fracas feel compelled to duke it out with the large oriental gentlemen, or try and move past him to reach the old lady and the hostages.

Dekai's Will Save +9 = 27 - Saves!

Cultist Leader's Initiative +0 = 7

Combat is now official, courtesy of Kid Cthulhu's attempted mental assault. Cobalt Templar needs to roll initiative; as does anyone else joining the fray downstairs.

Boiler Room Round #1

• Cobalt Templar - 20 (Up in Initiative!)
    Cultist Leader - 7 (No Action This Round!)
    Kid Cthulhu [bruised 1] - 4 (Action Taken!)
    Dekai the Super-Sumo - 4

Okay. I'm going to use Create Object to put up a wall between the hostages and everything else. I can make up to 5 10ft cubes of material. Since they seem to be grouped inside that design on the floor, I'm just going to put a rough dome of material around them. It'll be the equivalent of Steel, with some air holes scattered around so they don't suffocate.

Free Action: Talk

Standard Action: Create Object

Move Action: Step to one side so others can do stuff.