Sign in to follow this  
Heridfel

It's For A Good Cause [OOC]

I had missed that as well. CollateralKid, be sure to note OOC when you're making a skill check. It can get lost in the post otherwise.

I had missed that as well. CollateralKid, be sure to note OOC when you're making a skill check. It can get lost in the post otherwise.

i had missed it as well...and the only thing that would have provoked a save from me was a Demoralize Check.

Were you trying to Demoralize? make sure to note that as well.

i had missed it as well...and the only thing that would have provoked a save from me was a Demoralize Check.

good man.

well not your character...but you get what i'm saying.

good man.

good man.

Hi, sorry, got extremely busy for the past few days, I'll catch up on the thread and start posting again.

Hi, sorry, got extremely busy for the past few days, I'll catch up on the thread and start posting again.