Sign in to follow this  
Heridfel

It's For A Good Cause [OOC]

Eviscerus, openly stating that you would be willing to commit assassination might not be a good idea at a party where there is a rather noticable, publicly known hero like Emissary present.

Eviscerus, openly stating that you would be willing to commit assassination might not be a good idea at a party where there is a rather noticable, publicly known hero like Emissary present.

I'd agree here. Bodyguard is good, and insinuating that you're also willing to be more... proactive is good, but baldly stating that you might go kill folks can be pretty rough if someone overhears (and with super-hearing, you can't always be sure that a whisper is enough).

I'd agree here. Bodyguard is good, and insinuating that you're also willing to be more... proactive is good, but baldly stating that you might go kill folks can be pretty rough if someone overhears (and with super-hearing, you can't always be sure that a whisper is enough).

Heridfel, do you want me to roleplay my mother, or do you want to handle it.

If so, i can give you a personality write-up

I think that it's easier on me if you do it. As long as she doesn't also have a black belt in karate and go all kung-fu on someone, you should be fine.

I think that it's easier on me if you do it. As long as she doesn't also have a black belt in karate and go all kung-fu on someone, you should be fine.

Gaea, Collateral made an Intimidation check against Seth, I believe you need to roll Intimidation, Sense Motive or Willpower to ignore that check.

Gaea, Collateral made an Intimidation check against Seth, I believe you need to roll Intimidation, Sense Motive or Willpower to ignore that check.