It's For A Good Cause

Heridfel

It's a pleasure Ms. Grant, your father throws a great event for a great cause. My parent's won't stop talking about it year after year.

This isn't my first time, but more times than not I sit unnoticed at my table.....

Seth suddenly starts to feel very very shy. "If I caused some sort of scene earlier, please my apologies. I'll probably extend one to your father, once he's a little less swamped. I've been different lately. I dunno...less responsible, but more sure of myself...."

It's then that Seth realizes Megan complimented on his suit. "Thanks. You both look really lovely. Megan I love that dress. I'm babbling aren't I?"

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a pleasure Ms. Grant, your father throws a great event for a great cause. My parent's won't stop talking about it year after year.

This isn't my first time, but more times than not I sit unnoticed at my table.....

Seth suddenly starts to feel very very shy. "If I caused some sort of scene earlier, please my apologies. I'll probably extend one to your father, once he's a little less swamped. I've been different lately. I dunno...less responsible, but more sure of myself...."

It's then that Seth realizes Megan complimented on his suit. "Thanks. You both look really lovely. Megan I love that dress. I'm babbling aren't I?"

"Just a little," Sarah says with a wry grin. "Don't worry about the apology to Dad. He didn't notice, and he probably wouldn't care if he had. That guy already paid to get in." She watches the interplay between Seth and Megan, taking a subtle step back so the two of them can speak to one another more directly.

"Just a little," Sarah says with a wry grin. "Don't worry about the apology to Dad. He didn't notice, and he probably wouldn't care if he had. That guy already paid to get in." She watches the interplay between Seth and Megan, taking a subtle step back so the two of them can speak to one another more directly.

“Thank you Seth.†Megan said, smiling with pride over her dress. “It’s a little cold for it, but, by the time the yachting season is back again, it will be out of style most likely, so have to take the chance to ware it at least once.†The blonde noted Sarah backing off a bit and glanced over at her. Gee thanks.

“Thank you Seth.†Megan said, smiling with pride over her dress. “It’s a little cold for it, but, by the time the yachting season is back again, it will be out of style most likely, so have to take the chance to ware it at least once.†The blonde noted Sarah backing off a bit and glanced over at her. Gee thanks.

A scowl flashes across Dorian's face, for only a split second then it is gone and his grin returns. "Of course John where are my manners." He turns to Emmisary. "I don't believe I've gotten to talk to you. Perhaps we can talk more of your society."

"Certainly, if you like. Was there something you were particularly curious about?"

A scowl flashes across Dorian's face, for only a split second then it is gone and his grin returns. "Of course John where are my manners." He turns to Emmisary. "I don't believe I've gotten to talk to you. Perhaps we can talk more of your society."

"Certainly, if you like. Was there something you were particularly curious about?"

"Oh. Hm. I think the term of closest approximation would be android, but in several ways that would not really be accurate. It is better to say that I have been created as a synthetic approximation of biological life, done in various grades and functions of metallic alloy. So.. hm.. synthezoid perhaps? No, that is not really a word.."

"Oh. Hm. I think the term of closest approximation would be android, but in several ways that would not really be accurate. It is better to say that I have been created as a synthetic approximation of biological life, done in various grades and functions of metallic alloy. So.. hm.. synthezoid perhaps? No, that is not really a word.."