Brainiac Brunch

Can Valkyrie get in on this? Her alternate identity actually works at that Library.

You're free to post her walking in and whatnot, but with an Int of 12 and her only Craft or Knowledge being History (and that at +9), she probably be able to contribute much/everyone else may laugh and through baguettes at her. And this is just going to be a social thing (primarily, an excuse for all the brainiacs to meet & greet), I don't plan on having any combat. (Unless the PCs come to brawls over whose Theory of Everything is better ;) )

Well, Supercape only has INT and WIS 18, genius by normal standards but not up to Doc A! nevertheless, sounds good to him!

Supercape's got +10 or better on three different science!knowledges (Behavioal, Life, and Physical), and given his rep, Dok probably wold have sent him (his civilian ID, that is) a personal invite! Whether he comes as Dr. Quill in response to that invite, or as Supercape in response to one of the general invites, is up to you.

Dyne's one of the (if not THE) youngest to ever win the Nobel Prize in Physics, so he'd be a perfect fit

He would indeed! Same deal with Supercape -- he's smart enough Dok would've sent him a personal invite to his civilian ID, or he could show up in costume in response to one of the public invites.

Just noted that Supercape also has Benefit: Academic Prestige, which I guess translates to being well known and respected, being able to call in favours, and access to all sorts of high falutin' stuff. Feats are supposed to give some "advantage" other than fluff, so this would be a good excuse to use it!

Count him in. In this case, he would probably come dressed in Tweed (...the "Special" Tweed, mind!)

Would it be possible to have Victory working security? With a big "meeting of the minds", I would think that Dr. Volk (head of AEGIS Technologies Station. Agents of Freedom page 52) would attend, and would bring Victory with her not just to keep watch, but also to show off the results of her division's work.

Also, I wonder if the snivelling Prof Liebniz would be there as an NPC? He is Quentin's academic arch nemesis who is actually brighter (INT 20) but less charismatic and wise.

He's your NPC, so I'll leave that up to you.

If you watch futurama, he is Wernstrom to Supercape's Farmsworth.

Liiieeebniiiz! :argh:

Would it be possible to have Victory working security? With a big "meeting of the minds", I would think that Dr. Volk (head of AEGIS Technologies Station. Agents of Freedom page 52) would attend, and would bring Victory with her not just to keep watch, but also to show off the results of her division's work.

Yes, but expect lots of poking and prodding, and techies 'undressing' him with their eyes. ;)

You're free to post her walking in and whatnot, but with an Int of 12 and her only Craft or Knowledge being History (and that at +9), she probably be able to contribute much/everyone else may laugh and through baguettes at her. And this is just going to be a social thing (primarily, an excuse for all the brainiacs to meet & greet), I don't plan on having any combat. (Unless the PCs come to brawls over whose Theory of Everything is better ;) )

Thanks for the warning. As it happens, I was actually expecting something like that. Would it still be okay if she joins up? She likes to try and join in on social and intellectual circles she shouldn't necessarily be a part of. I've already done a thread like this involving Gossamer. "Get Yourself Some Class," I think it was called. She may not know what's going on (INT), but she can still act like she belongs (BLUFF)!