I'll Be There With Bells On

Heridfel

Maestro looks up to see the teenaged telekinetic coming down towards him. He scowls fiercely, "You are a stripling, and have no appreciations for the classics. I'm sure that Pseudo here will appreciate this rendition of the 1812 Overture."

The Maestro's conductor wand begins to play part of that bombastic performance, and as the cannon shot goes off, the wand fires a sonic blast into Pseudo. He collapses to the ground and begins to revert to his normal shape. With Pseudo down, the Maestro turns towards Teke and gives him a crooked grin.

"But you are young, and there's still time for you to learn. I always did fancy myself an exceptional teacher."

Those in glass houses, shouldn't throw stones. If you want to teach me how to rip off stylistic elements from composers with actual talent and mash them together poorly, I suppose I could learn to suck! , Basil.

Seth waited for him to throw his musical stone.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sonic staggers from High Note's attack, but he's still with it enough to try to attack High Note again. This time, he's more successful, hitting Gordy straight in the chest.

"You feel that? I can't seem to hear you now, little man," Sonic says.

The Maestro grits his teeth and aims his baton directly at Seth. "You little pissant. I was creating works of art before you were a twinkle in your parents' eyes." The boom from the baton seems louder than normal, and Seth's choice to let himself get hit looks like it might have been a poor idea. The sound doesn't reflect back at the Maestro, but Seth isn't unconscious yet, and that seems to be what the Maestro wants.

"Sonic! Get over here!" the Maestro shouts. "We have another Philistine here who needs re-education."

Sonic staggers from High Note's attack, but he's still with it enough to try to attack High Note again. This time, he's more successful, hitting Gordy straight in the chest.

The Maestro grits his teeth and aims his baton directly at Seth. "You little pissant. I was creating works of art before you were a twinkle in your parents' eyes." The boom from the baton seems louder than normal, and Seth's choice to let himself get hit looks like it might have been a poor idea. The sound doesn't reflect back at the Maestro, but Seth isn't unconscious yet, and that seems to be what the Maestro wants.

"Sonic! Get over here!" the Maestro shouts. "We have another Philistine here who needs re-education."

"Art is subjective...except when every other person on the planet tells you that your slock is terrible. That seems about as close to an objective assessment of your talent as you are likely to get. And now you have to call in reinforcements...Going to the equivalent of the Musical Duet with someone more talented than you just to boost your own tired musical stick.

Perhaps you should call Timberland, Or maybe Pharrell, you hack. You're going to re-educate me? Isn't the old saying, Those who can't, teach. I'm adding a bit. Those who can't teach, call in reinforcements. "

"Art is subjective...except when every other person on the planet tells you that your slock is terrible. That seems about as close to an objective assessment of your talent as you are likely to get. And now you have to call in reinforcements...Going to the equivalent of the Musical Duet with someone more talented than you just to boost your own tired musical stick.

Perhaps you should call Timberland, Or maybe Pharrell, you hack. You're going to re-educate me? Isn't the old saying, Those who can't, teach. I'm adding a bit. Those who can't teach, call in reinforcements. "