I'll Be There With Bells On

Heridfel

High Note's disembarkment pays off. From below, a powerful blast of sound emanates up into Pseudo's midsection. It didn't come from the Maestro, however. A lone figure arises with an audible hum from the alleyway where he had been lying in wait. A black bandana disguises his mundane identity, but anyone who knows anything about Lincoln and its protectors knows who this is. It's Sonic, one of the members of Next-Gen.

Pseudo takes the blow hard. It seems like the form that he had been using for travel wasn't very well protected against surprise attacks, and the Maestro's follow-up attack against him (which, if anything, is even stronger) leaves him on the ropes. His thoughts seem to waver, "...Sonic...help him..."

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

High Note's disembarkment pays off. From below, a powerful blast of sound emanates up into Pseudo's midsection. It didn't come from the Maestro, however. A lone figure arises with an audible hum from the alleyway where he had been lying in wait. A black bandana disguises his mundane identity, but anyone who knows anything about Lincoln and its protectors knows who this is. It's Sonic, one of the members of Next-Gen.

Pseudo takes the blow hard. It seems like the form that he had been using for travel wasn't very well protected against surprise attacks, and the Maestro's follow-up attack against him (which, if anything, is even stronger) leaves him on the ropes. His thoughts seem to waver, "...Sonic...help him..."

The faltering of the Roc form didn't bode well. It was huge, which meant it should have been able to soak a lot of punishment, but the Freedom leaguer was already fading out of mental contact.

Seth flew down...down till he was about 50 feet in front of Maestro. "Hey...Old Man. You sound off key to me. Or maybe your music is just banal and lacking in emotional narrative. I could teach you a thing or two if you wanted."

Seth mentally reconfigured his shield to respond to soundwaves. They would reflect right off of him. Right back to their source. This fool may take himself down. If that didn't work, Seth would have to open himself up to attack, but he was pretty positive that he could rip that baton from his hand with ease.

The faltering of the Roc form didn't bode well. It was huge, which meant it should have been able to soak a lot of punishment, but the Freedom leaguer was already fading out of mental contact.

Seth flew down...down till he was about 50 feet in front of Maestro. "Hey...Old Man. You sound off key to me. Or maybe your music is just banal and lacking in emotional narrative. I could teach you a thing or two if you wanted."

Seth mentally reconfigured his shield to respond to soundwaves. They would reflect right off of him. Right back to their source. This fool may take himself down. If that didn't work, Seth would have to open himself up to attack, but he was pretty positive that he could rip that baton from his hand with ease.

Gordy eye's Sonic floating in front of him, and a moment of indecision keeps him from yelling out. 'Crap. Mr. Summers will kill me if I attack someone in Next Gen. But if I don't, he may kill me himself. Still, he's probably being mind controlled, so I don't want to hurt him. Physically.' "Hey Sonic. What up with all this? You let yourself get mind controlled by the Maestro? Come on man, he's sooo second rate. I always knew you were a loser."

Gordy eye's Sonic floating in front of him, and a moment of indecision keeps him from yelling out. 'Crap. Mr. Summers will kill me if I attack someone in Next Gen. But if I don't, he may kill me himself. Still, he's probably being mind controlled, so I don't want to hurt him. Physically.' "Hey Sonic. What up with all this? You let yourself get mind controlled by the Maestro? Come on man, he's sooo second rate. I always knew you were a loser."

Maestro looks up to see the teenaged telekinetic coming down towards him. He scowls fiercely, "You are a stripling, and have no appreciations for the classics. I'm sure that Pseudo here will appreciate this rendition of the 1812 Overture."

The Maestro's conductor wand begins to play part of that bombastic performance, and as the cannon shot goes off, the wand fires a sonic blast into Pseudo. He collapses to the ground and begins to revert to his normal shape. With Pseudo down, the Maestro turns towards Teke and gives him a crooked grin.

"But you are young, and there's still time for you to learn. I always did fancy myself an exceptional teacher."

Maestro looks up to see the teenaged telekinetic coming down towards him. He scowls fiercely, "You are a stripling, and have no appreciations for the classics. I'm sure that Pseudo here will appreciate this rendition of the 1812 Overture."

The Maestro's conductor wand begins to play part of that bombastic performance, and as the cannon shot goes off, the wand fires a sonic blast into Pseudo. He collapses to the ground and begins to revert to his normal shape. With Pseudo down, the Maestro turns towards Teke and gives him a crooked grin.

"But you are young, and there's still time for you to learn. I always did fancy myself an exceptional teacher."

"Really? A yo momma joke? That's the best that you could do? For shame. But honestly, do you really want to work with Maestro? I know quite a few people who will be very disappointed in you.So why don't you come on down here, and we'll just forget that you've done anything you shouldn't have, and then the three of us can put a hurting on the ol stick waver. Sound good to you?" High Note seems hopeful this will work, as he doesn't fancy his chances in a straight out fight against Sonic.

"Really? A yo momma joke? That's the best that you could do? For shame. But honestly, do you really want to work with Maestro? I know quite a few people who will be very disappointed in you.So why don't you come on down here, and we'll just forget that you've done anything you shouldn't have, and then the three of us can put a hurting on the ol stick waver. Sound good to you?" High Note seems hopeful this will work, as he doesn't fancy his chances in a straight out fight against Sonic.

Those in glass houses, shouldn't throw stones. If you want to teach me how to rip off stylistic elements from composers with actual talent and mash them together poorly, I suppose I could learn to suck! , Basil.

Seth waited for him to throw his musical stone.

Those in glass houses, shouldn't throw stones. If you want to teach me how to rip off stylistic elements from composers with actual talent and mash them together poorly, I suppose I could learn to suck! , Basil.

Seth waited for him to throw his musical stone.