I'll Be There With Bells On [OOC] (Full)

Heridfel

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Maestro's music was classical in nature and contained elements of several other famous composers. The styles didn't meld well with one another, and it led to a loss of consistency within the pieces, reducing their emotional impact.

Also, his real first name is Basil. You don't remember the last name; it wasn't as noteworthy (no pun intended).

The Maestro's music was classical in nature and contained elements of several other famous composers. The styles didn't meld well with one another, and it led to a loss of consistency within the pieces, reducing their emotional impact.

Also, his real first name is Basil. You don't remember the last name; it wasn't as noteworthy (no pun intended).

I'm assuming the best for you there. I think that Seth might have been trying to get hit (in which case he'd lose his dodge bonus), but since the Maestro could have actually hurt him, he dodged at the last second. If you'd like to have been hit, post here, and I'll edit the post accordingly.

High Note has a DC 16 Fortitude save vs. Stun. Whether he succeeds or fails, Sonic will be coming to answer the Maestro's call.

I'm assuming the best for you there. I think that Seth might have been trying to get hit (in which case he'd lose his dodge bonus), but since the Maestro could have actually hurt him, he dodged at the last second. If you'd like to have been hit, post here, and I'll edit the post accordingly.

High Note has a DC 16 Fortitude save vs. Stun. Whether he succeeds or fails, Sonic will be coming to answer the Maestro's call.

You should have a 7 (3+4) then, not a 3. You have the standard hero point per thread, but I'll offer you another one if you accept being stunned for at least one round. You get an additional Fortitude save each round (so +4 next round, and so on), so you may even get out next turn anyway without spending that HP.

You should have a 7 (3+4) then, not a 3. You have the standard hero point per thread, but I'll offer you another one if you accept being stunned for at least one round. You get an additional Fortitude save each round (so +4 next round, and so on), so you may even get out next turn anyway without spending that HP.