I'll Be There With Bells On [OOC] (Full)

Heridfel

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And I have three initiatives.

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1469966/

Gaea, you still beat the person coming in as a surprise, so you might have a chance to warn people. Cyrith, you're up first. Currently, Pseudo is on a dive to intercept the Maestro. He's about 150 feet away, so he looks like a tiny dot to you. You might want to delay and let Pseudo's move action take you closer, or maybe prepare yourself for battle. Gird thy loins!

Gaea, you still beat the person coming in as a surprise, so you might have a chance to warn people. Cyrith, you're up first. Currently, Pseudo is on a dive to intercept the Maestro. He's about 150 feet away, so he looks like a tiny dot to you. You might want to delay and let Pseudo's move action take you closer, or maybe prepare yourself for battle. Gird thy loins!

That's the antagonists' actions for round 1. Pseudo is bruised (twice), stunned, and staggered, but was able to maintain the telepathic link for at least this round. If he falls unconscious, it will dissolve. Teke and High Note still have their actions to take.

Sonic is about 20 feet from High Note (though floating in the air and out of melee range). High Note does not have line-of-sight on the Maestro.

Sonic is about 40 feet from Teke, who can see both the antagonists now.

That's the antagonists' actions for round 1. Pseudo is bruised (twice), stunned, and staggered, but was able to maintain the telepathic link for at least this round. If he falls unconscious, it will dissolve. Teke and High Note still have their actions to take.

Sonic is about 20 feet from High Note (though floating in the air and out of melee range). High Note does not have line-of-sight on the Maestro.